Ranking Surge Has Houston's Coastal Looking East
- First Call's analyst consensus rankings. // American Banker;11/25/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 226, p30
Presents charts and graphs ranking financial institutions in the United states according to financial analysts' recommendations as of November 22, 1996. Top 50 banks; Top 25 thrifts; Leading insurance companies; Least favored stocks.
- Proposal to expand Camel ratings due. de Senerpont Domis, Olaf // American Banker;7/11/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 131, p2
Reports that regulators in the United States are expected to propose expanding the Camel rating system for financial institutions to take into account the risks of shifting market conditions. Proposal by the Federal Financial Institution Examination Council; Five existing components of the Camel.
- First Call's analyst consensus rankings. // American Banker;10/27/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 207, p38
Presents ratings of financial institutions covered by First Call Corp. analysts for the week ending October 24, 1997. Recommended buys; Major upgrades and downgrades.
- THE 50 LARGEST DIVERSIFIED FINANCIAL COMPANIES. // Fortune;8/22/1994, Vol. 130 Issue 4, p186
Presents a chart listing the 50 largest diversified financial companies in the world. Statistics regarding assets, revenues, profits, and stock-holders' equity; Firms from Japan, Germany, Britain, and the United States.
- First Call's analyst consensus rankings. // American Banker;6/29/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 122, p39
Presents information on the rankings of financial institutions in the United States, for the week ended June 26, 1998, by analysts at First Call Corporation in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Top financial services companies. // American Banker;12/1/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 229, p35
Presents a listing of the top financial services companies in the United States as of December 1, 1997.
- First call's analyst consensus rankings. // American Banker;12/1/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 229, p39
Presents rankings for some of the leading financial institutions in the United States as of December 1, 1997.
- Morgan profits off 44%; 1st Union, Norwest up. Chase, Brett; Gillam, Carey; Moyer, Liz // American Banker;4/15/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 70, p1
Highlights the performance of financial institutions in the United States for April 14, 1998. Percentage decline in first quarter earnings for J.P. Morgan and Company; Financial status of other companies; Identification of the institutions.
- Another look at the agencies. Hulihan, Maile // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p2
Focuses on the role of the rating agency industry in the business community in the United States. Grading of the company's creditworthiness; Significance in the monetary aspects in the capital market; Industry as aid in alleviating conflicts of interest.