CDR Financial Products Opens New Office in Philadelphia, Hires Director
- Spillane: Malden's Next Chapter. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/18/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 82, p24
Reports on the first major global expansion plans of Malden Mills Industries. Launch of a major advertising campaign for its Polartec brand; Target market for Porlatec; Personnel changes at Malden Mills.
- Nicholas Brealey Opens Boston Office. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;4/19/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 16, p10
Reports on the U.S. expansion program of London, England-based Nicholas Brealey Publishing. Appointment of Trish O'Hare as president of Nicholas Brealey, North America and publisher of Intercultural Press in Yarmouth, Maine; Promotion of Erika Heilman to executive editor; Remarks from O'Hare.
- I want to grow my firm abroad, but is this a gamble too far? Walsh, Brandan // Director;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p35
The article presents an answer to a query on factors to consider to help grow the business abroad.
- LIFE IN THE FAST LANE. // njbiz;8/30/2004 Supp George Taber, Vol. 17, p21
Introduces a series of articles on business growth.
- Huber Represented by US Affiliate. // International Labmate;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p22
The article focuses on the international expansion announced by Huber Kiltemaschinenbau into the U.S.
- INTERNATIONAL. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/16/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p8
The article on the plan of McDonald's Corp. to open 700 new stores in China by the end of fiscal year 2013, adding some 50,000 workforce to staff its new restaurants.
- Porter White: Jefferson County, Ala., Overpaid for Swaps. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p41
The article reports on a controversy over an overpayment of swap in Jefferson County, Alabama. According to the new financial and swap adviser of the state, the county paid between $80 million and $100 million, which is too much for its swaps. The assertion about the overpayment made by Jim...
- CDR Offers New Swap-Asset Management System to Muni Issuers. // Bond Buyer;8/21/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31703, p7
Reports on the launch of a swap-asset management service by CDR Financial Products, a Beverly Hills, California based financial advisory firm. Opinion of rating agencies on the service; Overview of the concept of a municipal swap; Impact of the service on municipal bond issues.
- Former CDR VP Grilled. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;4/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33699, p1
The article offers information on the bond case on CDR Financial Products Inc. and the questions faced by the company executives put forward by the U.S. Department of Justice prosecutor, Antonia Hill.