Modest Dip in Manufacturing Index Disappoints; Munis End Unchanged
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 98 31/32 to yield 2.37, down 11/3230-year: 98 15/32 to yield 3.08, down 16/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 3/32, up 1/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/20) Total: $6.096 billion, down $2.010 billionCompetitive: $1.599 billion, down $506.1...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 8. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p2
Presents financial statistics related to several bonds and securities deals in the U.S. during the first week of September 2003. Names of issuers and underwriters of various deals; Details of economic indicators for the week; Position of government securities on Friday September 5, 2003.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32114, p33
The article presents various economic information related to the U.S. The information is given in tabular form and it covers, U.S. securities prices, short-term tax-exempt yields, Municipal Bond Index, and others.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p2
Presents information about bond market on August 5, 2003 in the U.S. Economic indicators; Municipal bond Index; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 13. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of April 13, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, August 3. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31940, p2
Presents summary data on the United States bond market on August 3, 2004. Economic indicators, including personal income and consumption; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, March 15. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p2
Presents the public finance market snapshot for March 15, 2004 in the United States. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis Improve on Treasuries Gains; Massachusetts HFA Issues $278M. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p2
Reports on developments pertaining to municipal bonds and economic indicators in the U.S. as of May 21, 2004. Gains posted by the municipal market after Treasuries caught a bid on bond-friendly economic data while underwriters priced a Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency rental housing deal;...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p36
Presents a chart depicting indexes for invisible supply of municipal bonds in southwest states in the U.S.