- How to splice, solder, and connect automotive wiring. Hill, Ray // Popular Science;Mar82, Vol. 220 Issue 3, p114
The article offers tips for splicing, soldering and connecting automotive electrical wiring.
- Pinning and splicing (Book). // Design News;9/18/89, Vol. 45 Issue 18, p141
Provides information on two brochures which describes Autosplice Inc.'s pinning and splicing products. Pin literature which discusses the variety of high-speed and versatile pin insertion equipment; Splicing literature which describes magnet wire, wire end terminations, strain relief splicing,...
- Ultrasonic Machinery for Splicing Tin-Coated Wires to be Demonstrated. // Wire & Cable Technology International;May/Jun2014, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p139
The article offers brief information on the SpliceRite Wire Splicer ultrasonic splicing machinery for tin-coated wires from Sonobond Ultrasonics Inc.
- The do-everything hitch. Jacobson, C. // Boys' Life;Apr91, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p71
Explains how to tie a power cinch, one of the most useful knots ever. Where to use it; What to do to increase power.
- The ties that bind. Jenkins, Mark // Backpacker;May97, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p124
Presents ten different knots that backpackers should learn to do. Descriptions and uses of the knots; Basic facts about rope and knot making. INSET: Round...
- Tied in knots. // Boys' Quest;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
Presents diagrams on how to make knots on cat's paw, farmer's loop and rubber band bend.
- Half hitches. Wesley, Trish; Foster, Stephen J. // Horticulture;Jun/Jul97, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p16
Provides instruction for tying a half hitch knot. Importance of tying knots. INSETS: Uses for the half hitch;Uses for the half hitch.
- The Sheet Bend knot. Wesley, Trish; Foster, Stephen J. // Horticulture;Aug/Sep97, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p18
Shows how to make the Sheet Bend knot. Step by step illustrations for the creation of the knot. INSET: Uses for the Sheet Bend knot in the garden.
- Tack talk. Avila, Bob; Thorson, Juli S. // Horse & Rider;May93, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p50
Demonstrates a mecate-tying method that's easy to remember, simple to execute and easy to alter for rein length. Step-by-step instruction.