Arizona School District Misses Deadline to Get New Bond Issue on Ballot
- OKLAHOMA: Decision Time in Logan ISD. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/6/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32580, p9
The article reports on the vote on a 16.9 million dollar bond issue in Logan County, Oklahoma that would upgrade and expand the junior high school in Guthrie, Oklahoma. The bond proceeds would be used to remodel the building the opened in 1929 as a high school. 20 new classroom would also be...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32213, p33
Presents a chart depicting the visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. as of September 8, 2005.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p28
Presents charts related to invisible bond supply in the U.S. as of February 17, 2005.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32120, p35
The article presents a comparative analysis of data related to the issue of bonds between two dates April 26 and April 19, 2005 among various States in the United States. The comparative analysis has been done for states like Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Iowa, South Dakota,...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31480, p33
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of September 27, 2002. Change of the outlook of Standard & Poor for the Oakland Unified School District; Relocation of the lucrative concession space of Los Angeles World Airports to make room for additional security checkpoints; Approval of...
- COPs, bonds will fund Broward County, Fla., school district improvements. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;06/10/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30411, p3
Reports on the Broward County, Florida School District's approval of a five-year building plan that includes certificates of participation and state-issued debt. Plan to sell COPs and bonds in various allotments by the district and the state; Schedule of issuance.
- Rare Bond Vote Failure. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p35
The article reports on the failure of the Putnam City School District bond issue in Oklahoma. It is the only fourth that district voters turned down in the last 50 years. The bond would have increased taxes by 5.93 percent. The bonds were planned to be used for improvements in athletics...
- Anchorage Voters OK $210 Million for Schools, Roads. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/3/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31607, p3
Voters in Anchorage approved $210 million in general obligation bonds on April 1, 2003 that will finance schools, roads, and emergency service equipment. The Anchorage School District will need around $95 million from the recent authorizations and may also sell previously authorized debt,...
- Some Texas Schools Find It Harder to Get PSF Guarantees. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/3/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31607, p36
With more school districts in the state facing financial hardships, the Texas Education Agency is rejecting an increasing number of requests for guarantees from the Permanent School Fund for local school district bond issues, in some cases prompting those districts to turn to private bond...