Cook County Forest District Weighs First New Deal Since '96
- Missouri Panel to Weigh Unemployment Fund Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p4
Reports on the plan of Missouri to issue unemployment trust fund revenue bonds. Replenishment of depleted fund that provides unemployment benefits.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p7
Presents a calendar of new bond issues in the United States. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bond offerings.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p17
Reports on the results of negotiated bonds sales in the United States. Lake Elsinore Unified School District; Colorado Springs City; Dove Valley Metropolitan District; Orange County Housing Finance Authority; Indiana Bond Bank; Derby City, Kansas; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency; East...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p19
Reports on the results of competitive bonds sales in the United States. Wheeling, Illinois; Litchfield Independent School District in Minnesota; Ramsey County, Minnesota; St. Peter City, Minnesota; Vaughn Municipal School District in New Mexico; Beaver Area School District in Pennsylvania;...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p26
Presents a table of invisible bond supplies in the Southwestern states of the United States. Arizona; Arkansas; Colorado; New Mexico; Oklahoma; Texas; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Provides data on visible bond supply in the United States as of August 19, 2005.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p30
The article presents a list of bonds in Southwest states in the U.S. It provides some related information: issuer, purpose, amount, approval status, underwriter choice, and expected safe date. The states covered are: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- U.S. Transactions with Foreigners in Long-Term Domestic and Foreign Securities, by Type and Country, During Calendar Year 2003. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2004, p89
Charts U.S. transactions with foreigners in long-term domestic and foreign securities, by type and country, during fourth quarter 2003. Gross sales by foreigners to U.S. residents; Marketable treasury and Federal Financing Bank bonds and notes; Foreign securities; Stocks.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32079, p7
This article provides statistical information about the bonds issued by several American companies and cities on a competitive rate. Some of the companies that had issued the bonds are: West Des Moines, Indian Prairie, New Hope, Tulsa Co., Pecos County; Iowa City, etc. Description of the bonds...