- THE EMERGENCE OF "REGULAR AND PREDICTABLE" AS A TREASURY DEBT MANAGEMENT STRATEGY. Garbade, Kenneth D. // Economic Policy Review (19320426);Mar2007, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p53
The article discusses the strategies that the U.S. Treasury had undertaken to manage its debt since 1960. Treasury debt management involves the financing of federal deficit and refinancing maturing debt. Decisions as to which kind of debt instrument to use and to liquidate were made. Issuing on...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p2
Presents information about sale and auction of treasury bills and bills of exchange in the U.S. Prediction by economists regarding the manufacturing index of Institute for Supply Management; Sale of treasure bills by Treasury Department; Briefs about tender rates for the treasury bills; Rates...
- Cash Managements Draw 2.040% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32048, p2
The article reports that The U.S. Treasury Department has sold US$4 billion 5-day cash management bills, dated January 13, 2005 due on January 18, 2005 at a 2.040% high tender rate. The bid to cover ratio was 5.53. The coupon equivalent was 2.069%. The price was 99.971667.
- Cash Managements Draw 2.440% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p2
The article reports on the value of the cash management bills sold by the U.S. Treasury Department. Nineteen billion dollars of 63-day cash management bills, dated February 14, 2008 and due April 17, 2008 was sold, at a 2.440 percent high tender rate. The bid to cover ratio was 3.49 and the...
- Cash Management Bills Draw 4.380% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32334, p2
The article reports sale by the Treasury Department of $7 billion of 6-day cash management bills at a high tender rate of 4.380% in the United States. The bills are dated March 8 and due March 14, 2006. The coupon equivalent was 4.444%, the price was 99.927000, the low bid was 4.350%, and the...
- Treasury to Offer $4B Of Cash Managements. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p2
The article reports on auction of cash management bill by the U.S. Treasury. The Treasury Department said yesterday that it will auction $4 billion of 14-day cash management bills today. The bills are dated December 1, 2004 and due December 15.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.6% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p2
The article reports on the auctioning of 26 billion of four-week bills at a 4.600 percent high yield by the United States Department of the Treasury on March 21, 2006.
- Rolling Around the Curve. Fanning, Nicholas // Point for Credit Union Research & Advice;4/1/2005, pN.PAG
Reports on the status of Treasury yields in the U.S. in February 2005. Factors that influence the yield curve; Average expectations for Federal Funds at the end of 2005; Increase in the two-year Treasury.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 4.995% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32378, p2
The article presents the trading of treasury three-year notes in the U.S. As reported by the Treasury Department, it auctioned 21 billion dollars of notes at 4.995 percent yield and with a price of 99.669485. The tenders were totaled at 48,493.976,000 dollars, the Treasury accepted...