- 14-Day Cash Managements Draw 5.170% High Rate. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32457, p2
The article reports on the sales of the Treasury Department in the amount of $29 billion of the 14-day cash management bills at a high tender rate of 5.170% in the U.S. The price was 99.798944 at a bid to cover ratio of 2.44 and coupon at 5.252%. The tenders at the high yield were allotted...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes To Raise New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32583, p2
The article reports on the plans of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise new cash by auctioning $8 billion worth of nine-year, 11-month notes to interested public in the U.S. It is accounted that the auction is a reopening of the ten year 4 5/8 percent notes which is dated February 15, 2007 and...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $3.993 Billion. Siegel, Gaiy E. // Bond Buyer;3/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32583, p2
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise $3.993 billion worth of new cash on its weekly auction of a 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. on March 13, 2007. The Treasury Department will be selling $38 billion treasury notes to refund $34.007 billion...
- T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.088B in NewCash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has announced plans to raise more than one-billion-dollar of new cash by selling thirty-four-billion-dollar worth of treasury bills at its weekly auction of 90-day and 181-day discount bills in the U.S. on November 21, 2005.
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.731% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned US$15 billion of five-year notes at 3%.
- Treasury to Sell $15B 10-Year TIPs. // Bond Buyer;1/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F303, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $15 billion 10-year inflation-protected notes on Thursday, Jan. 22.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go AT 0.910% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p2
Reports on the auction of treasury bills by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.170% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p2
Reports on the auction of $22 billion of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department on July 20, 2004.
- Treasury to Offer $37B 91-Days, $30B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F353, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $37 billion 91-day bills and $30 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.