Chicago PMI Slides To 57.3 in August
- Chicago PMI Shows Contraction in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p2
Reports on the growth of the Chicago Purchasing Managers' Business Barometer in August 2005, the first months of expansion as defined by a reading above 50.0 in Chicago, Illinois.
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Dec2003, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p1
Hong Kong, China grew at its fastest rate in three-and-a-half years in October 2003. The latest Purchasing Managers' Index, a composite index designed to provide an overall view of business activity, reached 56.5 in October, marking the fifth consecutive improvement. The economy appears to be...
- PMI Registers at 54.8. // Official Board Markets;5/5/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 18, p16
The article reports that Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) has been registered at 54.8 in April.
- Manufacturing index at highest level since May 2004. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2011, Vol. 168 Issue 4, p45
The article reports on data from the Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) of the Institute of Supply Management which show that the manufacturing index is at its highest in February 2011 since May 2004 at 61.4%.
- ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL DATA. Villamil, José J. // Caribbean Business;12/19/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 49, p13
The article offers updates on the economic and financial performance in Puerto Rico which include the year-to-year increase of purchasing managers index (PMI), the 82. 5 increase on the overall index on consumer sentiment and the rises in the employment index. INSET: THE ROAD TO RECOVERY.
- Hungary PMI falls to 53.7 points in March. // Hungary A.M.;4/2/2014, p3
The article reports that the seasonally-adjusted Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) in Hungary has fallen 53.7 points in March 2014 from 54.3 points in February2014 base on the survey by the Hungarian Association of Logistics, Purchasing and Inventory Management.
- Southeast Michigan Purchasing Managers Index Falls in December. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/3/2014, p5
The article reports that the Southeast Michigan Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) fell from 58.3 to 50.6 in December 2013, indicating a slow-down in economic expansion.
- Monday's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;8/31/2015, p11
This section lists economic indicators based on the Chicago Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) for July and August 2015.
- PMI stumbles to 51.1% in August over global concerns. Vavra, Bob // Plant Engineering;Sep2015, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p18
The article reports on the decline of the monthly Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) over worldwide concerns in August 2015.