- Munis Weaken on Stronger-Than-Expected Data. William Curran; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/4/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32374, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on May 3, 2006. The municipal bond market weakened as stronger-than-expected economic data continued to pour into the market. There are concerns that the Federal Open Market Committee will remain on the path to higher...
- Muni Primary Takes a Break; Puerto Rico Bonds Firm. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;7/1/2015, p7
The article presents updates relating to the bonds market in Puerto Rico as of July 2015. Topics discussed include trading of commonwealth general obligation (GO) bonds, trading on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, calculation of the 10-year municipal bond to Treasury ratio, and the...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p27
Presents a chart related to municipal bond activities in the U.S. as of February 17, 2005.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. California Statewide Communities Development Authority's multi-family housing revenue bonds; Pueblo West Metropolitan District, Colorado's water and wastewater revenue bonds.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p24
Lists municipal bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Kentucky Housing Corp.'s housing revenue bonds; Bossier Public Trust Financing Authority, Louisiana's single family mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p27
Lists municipal bond election results in the United States as of December 21, 2000.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p32
Presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; One-year note index; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- Breaking Down BONDS. Weissmark, Elliott // American Nurseryman;11/15/2002, Vol. 196 Issue 10, p45
Considers bonds as investments. Government bonds; Municipal bonds; Corporate bonds.
- Treasuries edge elevated munis as economic data drives the action. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30210, p1
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of August 15, 1997. Treasury bonds; Municipal bonds; Reluctance to buy bonds; Meeting of the US Federal Open Market Committee.