- Munis Weaken on Stronger-Than-Expected Data. William Curran; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/4/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32374, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on May 3, 2006. The municipal bond market weakened as stronger-than-expected economic data continued to pour into the market. There are concerns that the Federal Open Market Committee will remain on the path to higher...
- Muni Primary Takes a Break; Puerto Rico Bonds Firm. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;7/1/2015, p7
The article presents updates relating to the bonds market in Puerto Rico as of July 2015. Topics discussed include trading of commonwealth general obligation (GO) bonds, trading on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, calculation of the 10-year municipal bond to Treasury ratio, and the...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p27
Presents a chart related to municipal bond activities in the U.S. as of February 17, 2005.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, June 7. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p2
Presents charts showing the performance of the securities market in the United States on June 7, 2004. Consumer credit level; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Thirty-day visible supply.
- Dealers Want SEC to Delay Consideration of SMMP Changes. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;9/29/2014, p36
The article reports that dealer groups are pushing for changes to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB) proposed best execution rule which did not appear in MSRB's first best execution draft floated in February 2014. The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA)...
- TBMA: Proposed Changes to G-23 Would Shrink Options, Competition. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32218, p8
The article reports that the Bond Market Association believes that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's Rule G-23 is a successful, well-drafted rule, requiring thorough and accurate disclosure by regulated broker-dealers to issuers and investors in the U.S. The author implies that...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. California Statewide Communities Development Authority's multi-family housing revenue bonds; Pueblo West Metropolitan District, Colorado's water and wastewater revenue bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p23
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Greenwich, Connecticut's general obligation bonds; Coralville, Iowa's general obligation bond anticipation project notes.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p24
Lists municipal bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Kentucky Housing Corp.'s housing revenue bonds; Bossier Public Trust Financing Authority, Louisiana's single family mortgage revenue refunding bonds.