- Munis Weaken on Stronger-Than-Expected Data. William Curran; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/4/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32374, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on May 3, 2006. The municipal bond market weakened as stronger-than-expected economic data continued to pour into the market. There are concerns that the Federal Open Market Committee will remain on the path to higher...
- Muni Primary Takes a Break; Puerto Rico Bonds Firm. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;7/1/2015, p7
The article presents updates relating to the bonds market in Puerto Rico as of July 2015. Topics discussed include trading of commonwealth general obligation (GO) bonds, trading on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, calculation of the 10-year municipal bond to Treasury ratio, and the...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p27
Presents a chart related to municipal bond activities in the U.S. as of February 17, 2005.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p24
Lists municipal bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Kentucky Housing Corp.'s housing revenue bonds; Bossier Public Trust Financing Authority, Louisiana's single family mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
- Breaking Down BONDS. Weissmark, Elliott // American Nurseryman;11/15/2002, Vol. 196 Issue 10, p45
Considers bonds as investments. Government bonds; Municipal bonds; Corporate bonds.
- Michigan Set to Issue $1.3 Billion of GO Notes This Week. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/10/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32770, p4
The article reports that Michigan will sell $1.3 billion of general obligation notes on December 12, 2007. The notes will mature on September 30, 2008, the end of Michigan's fiscal year. The sale will go to covering operating expenses in the general fund of the state. Morgan Stanley will be...
- N.Y.C. Plans $1.3B ARS Conversion. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/5/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32829, p1
The article reports on the plan of New York City government to convert more than half of its $2 billion of general obligation bonds in auction-rate mode to fixed-rate bonds and variable-rate demand bonds through a $1.3 billion refunding. The city did not announced which series of auction-rate...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/02/2015, p1
Statistics related to result of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the different U.S. states as of March 3, 2015 is presented including the Higher Education General Obligation (GO) Bonds in Arkansas; the GO Refunding Bonds Series 2015 in Missouri, and the GO bonds in Illinois.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. California Statewide Communities Development Authority's multi-family housing revenue bonds; Pueblo West Metropolitan District, Colorado's water and wastewater revenue bonds.