Key dmg show boss off to US
- Southex promotes Allen. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Nov97, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p25
Reports that Kent Allen has become the head of Southex Exhibitions company. Whom Allen succeeds.
- Southam will sell Show Group. // Editor & Publisher;5/25/96, Vol. 129 Issue 21, p37
Reports on the agreement reached by Southam Inc. to sell its Show Group or Southex Exhibitions to the Daily Mail and General Trust PLC. Background on the Southex Exhibitions.
- BOX FRESH. Kerrigan, Lisa // Sight & Sound;Feb2015, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p111
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article â€œFilms of the year" in the January 2015 issue.
- The Engineer Q&A: Rosetta, Philae, and catching a comet. // Engineer (Online Edition);11/19/2014, p2
A list of the engineering panel members who will answer questions about the landing of the robotic probe PhilÃ¦ on Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko is presented including Nick James, Chris Carr and Dan Andrews.
- Officers and Council. // Journal of the British Astronomical Association;Apr2014, Vol. 124 Issue 2, p115
The article offers brief profiles of library directors and editors Lyn Smith, Nick James, and John Mason, who contributed to the writing of the journal.
- CHALLENGING EVILS. Brown, Stephen // Sight & Sound;Nov2013, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p111
A letter to the editor is presented on an editorial by Nick James on philosophy films, which appeared in the October 2013 issue.
- Registrar place cuts 'illogical'. // Pulse;1/19/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the reaction of Nick James, a general practitioner (GP) in Somerset, England, on cuts to GP registrar places in Great Britain. He claims that the move is illogical and frustrating. Meanwhile, the funding for future GP registrar places has been redirected towards...
- Musical message: It's a man thing. // Eastern Eye;11/28/2014, Issue 1279, p5
The article reports on the collaboration of the bhangra and reggae artists including prostate cancer patient and musician John Hoo, Wayne Irie, and Ash Kumar with cancer doctor Nick James for the creation of song with the theme "Prostate cancer: It's a Man thing."
- FEE RADICALS. Dent, Georgina // BRW;1/22/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p48
The article focuses on the business operations and service strategies of the Sydney, New South Wales-based law firm Optim Legal. It is the brainchild of co-founder and director Nick James. Optim Legal has been described as an organization where lawyers have no billing targets and who earn a...