All Fired Up
- Barbecue Reborn. Henkenius, Merle // Popular Mechanics;Jul2004, Vol. 181 Issue 7, p114
Gas grills are not just for barbecues anymoreâ€” and not just for steaks and burgers, either. Many of us grill year-round, adding fish, fowl, sausages and vegetables to the menu. With more grilling, however, comes more wear and tear on the grill. Repairing the grill is not a good idea when...
- Smokin' hot. Psiroukis, Martha // Choice;Dec2011/Jan2012, p44
The article evaluates several brands of barbecue grills or barbecues including the Weber Q320, the Cordon Bleu Deluxe CD4CWWH, and the Everdure E2GO.
- LITTLE GRILLS, BIG POWER. McMillan, John // Southern Living;Jun2005, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p198
Features the Weber Q and TEC Infra-Red Cherokee barbecue cookery equipment. Design; Specifications; Capacity.
- JOHN AND THE BIG GREEN EGG. Nicholson, Kate // Southern Living;Jun2005, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p200
Features the Big Green Egg barbecue cookery equipment. Design; Specifications; Capacity.
- Hot off the grill. Harrington, Shirley // Southern Living;Jun2005, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p196
Highlights recommended brands for grills. Weber Performer; Weber Q; TEC Infra-Red Cherokee; Big Green Egg.
- Gas-grill cart. Ashley, Steven // Popular Science;May86, Vol. 228 Issue 5, p62
Focuses on the Nordic Ware portable gas grill developed by Northland Aluminum Production at Minneapolis in Minnesota. Price of the gas grill; Use of stainless steel burner in the gas grill.
- Get grilling. Williams, Christina // Oregon Business Magazine;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p19
Explains that Bruce Bjorkman is the marketing director of Mount Angel, Oregon-based Traeger Industries, maker of wood pellet barbecue grills. Above-average year-round use of grills in Oregon; Grilling over hardwood pellets creates a better flavor than over charcoal or propane; Pink grill shaped...
- New products for great grilling. Pargh, Andy // Design News;6/24/96, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p196
Features several barbecue grills. Smoker Bag; Western Wok; Char-Broil's Cooking Zone 1000; Prices; Contact information. INSET: Answer of the month..
- Barbecue Grills. // Consumer Reports Buying Guide;1999, p149
Reports on the availability and features of barbecue grills as of December 1998.