Wholesale prices up 5%; tight dairy market eyed
- Milk prices weaken as production grows. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p30
Presents an update on the price and production of meat, poultry and dairy products in the U.S. as of August 2005. Demand for dairy products; Year-to-date wholesale price index for all meat; Increase in broiler meat production.
- SEAFOOD SOLE EXCEPTION: 1st-quarter inflation hits 10-year
high. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p46
Presents 2004 first-quarter index on the food industry in the U.S. Wholesale price index for all meats; Reason beef prices fall from the record highs posted in November and December 2003; Outlook for world and domestic poultry markets; Information on the year-to-date commodities market index...
- YEAR-TO-DATE: Index up 1.01%. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p96
Looks at the `FoodService Director' Market Basket Index from February 1998 to February 1999. Wholesale price index for meat; Price index for poultry; Price index for frozen food.
- June PPI Jumps 0.4%; Core Rate Grows 0.2%. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34145, p1
The article offers information on the rise of Producer Price Index by 0.4 percent and core rates by 0.2 percent as of June 2014, and mentions that food prices declined by 0.2 percent on drops in grains, and poultry whereas energy posted a hike of 2.1 percent as gasoline prices jumped 6.4 percent.
- BUSINESS. // Poultry World;Aug2004, Vol. 158 Issue 8, p13
Presents price indexes in the British poultry industry as of August 2004. Feed List Price Index; Feed Wheat Price; London Smithfield Wholesale Poultry Prices.
- FROM LAST YEAR: 3rd-quarter market basket up 0.56%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;10/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p52
Reports on food prices in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2002. Wholesale price index for meat; Increase in the prices of poultry products; Decline in commodity prices.
- EGGS. // Poultry World;Mar2005, Vol. 159 Issue 3, p12
Presents data on the egg trade in Great Britain for 2004 and 2005. Projected size of British laying flock for 2005; Average packer/producer prices; Indexed wholesale price as of March 2005.
- MEAT, SEAFOOD UP, PRODUCE DOWN: Wholesale prices decrease 1.99%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p104
Reports on the 1.99 percent decline in wholesale food prices in April 2000. Year-to-date wholesale price index for meat and seafood; Price decreases for commodities, produce, canned and frozen foods; Percent increase in turkey production for year 2000.
- MEAT PRODUCTION TO RISE 1% THIS YEAR: Inflation rate cools, up 0.95% from '01. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p40
Presents an update on the wholesale prices of products from different food categories in the U.S. as of June 15, 2002. Meat; Seafood; Commodities.