Aramark wrap tops industry
- Paul Carr. Caldwell, Mary // Nation's Restaurant News;5/5/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p60
The article features Paul Carr, senior director of culinary at Aramark Corp. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Information on his educational background, awards received and highlights of his career are offered. Carr is responsible for the establishment of the company's Innovation Center furnished...
- Paul Carr cooks up new menu initiatives for Aramark. Ravneberg, Christi // Nation's Restaurant News;11/21/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 47, p38
Presents an interview with Paul Carr, senior director of culinary in Philadelphia-based Aramark Corp. regarding his job. Role of Carr in Aramark; Length of time Carr spent in the kitchen; Involvement of Carr in the company's initiatives.
- IT'S A...WRAP? // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the wrapped pizza conceptualized by Aramark's Culinary Solutions team. Flavors of the product; Sauces available for the pizza.
- Aramark launches new test kitchen, pop-up concept with local chefs. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management Exclusive Insight;1/6/2016, p1
The article presents Aramark's new Launch Test Kitchen whose digital ordering and voting systems allow customers to voice their opinions on menu items made by local chefs and help decide which will become permanent.
- Chef Swap. Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;Apr2009, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p32
The article offers information on the strategies used by Aramark Corp. to make its annual International Guest Chef Exchange successful. According to Paul Carr, senior director for specialty culinary programs of Aramark, the group starts to accept nominations for the International Guest Chefs...
- Unit chef prove they can stand heat of test kitchen. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/20/98, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p18
Details the innovative menu-testing process of Aramarks Corp. headed by the company's culinary standards director Janna Trout using unit-level chefs. Independent foodservice operators' problems with chefs' hardships in meeting cooking standards of new menus; Benefits of the test procedure for...
- A Culinary Traditionalist. // Food Management;Apr2005, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p28
The article presents an interview with chef Paul Carr. He has had a significant hand in many of the culinary programs that have rolled out from the corporate central offices of Aramark Corp. Currently serving as Aramark's senior director of culinary program development, he was instrumental in...
- Aramark intros board concept. // Food Management;Dec2002, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p11
Aramark Corp.'s higher education division is in the process of introducing a customizable board dining brand concept called Real Food on Campus. Real Food is designed to encourage cash customers through its trendy menu options and enticing atmosphere, but its primary objective is to boost...
- ARAMARK 'SUSTAINS' GRAMMY DINNER. // FoodService Director;3/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p11
The article highlights the special dinner served by Aramark during the 49th Annual Grammy Awards, held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California. Aramark staged a special dinner in honor of Don Henley, who was honored as MusiCaresÂ® Person of the Year. Executive Chef Rick Wineman and...