Stanford chef wins NACUFS cook-off
- NACUFS Goes for the Gold. // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p14
Information about the 49th annual conference of the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) in Seatlle, Washington in July 2007 is presented. The event appointed new NACUFS officials, including David Annis as president, Mark Kraner as director for auxiliary...
- Block and roll. // Windy City Times;4/8/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p7
The article discusses the highlights of TrueChild's, the Fifth Annual Chicago Celebrity Cook Off with Carla Hall and Stefan Richter, former Top Chef contestants, held in April 4, 2009 at the Chopping Block in Chicago, Illinois.
- Long Island Center to honor achievers. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/20/98, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p7
Reports on the Long Island Center for Business and Professional Women's holding of its 19th Achievers' Awards Dinner on May 7, 1998 at the Crest Hollow Country Club. Presentation of awards for Long Island women's achievements; Sponsors include AccuStaff Inc. and Putman Investments.
- Nation's executive women gather here. Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/30/99, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p10
Focuses on Cleveland, Ohio's hosting of the annual meeting of Executive Women International (EWI). Leadership training sessions; Networking luncheon; Keynote speech by Ameritech Ohio President Jackie Woods; Trade show.
- Networking for business. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jul/Aug94, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p54
Reports on the National Association for Female Executives' (NAFE) Insider's Breakfast `Benefiting from a Network: How to Turn Opportunities into Business,' held on May 3, 1994. Speakers; Six steps to successful networking.
- Turn your visions to ventures. Tunick, George // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jul/Aug94, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p82
Comments on the National Association for Female Executives' (NAFE) satellite conference, `From Vision to Venture.' Keynote speaker; Other speakers.
- How to get even more out of NAFE satellite conferences. Engler, Marcy // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jan/Feb95, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p55
Focuses on the advantages to be gained from participating in the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) Satellite Conferences. Benefits to individuals and groups; Involvement of groups not affiliated with NAFE.
- Retreat draws 60 network leaders. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Sep/Oct95, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p76
Reports that the National Association for Female Executives' fifth annual Network Directors' Leadership Retreat, held in Oakbrook, Illinois last June 1995, brought together nearly 60 network leaders.
- Networking over breakfast. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jan/Feb96, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p54
Reports on activities during several 1995 `Insider's Breakfasts' meetings of the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE). Comments from NAFE members who attended the meetings; Plans for the celebration of the tenth anniversary of the Insider's Breakfasts meetings.