Dollarhide to build on success
- IT'S MORE THAN HAVING A TITLE: The 'art' of leadership. Stephenson, Susie // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p71
Provides information on the art of leadership and its role in career development. Traits that are critical to effective leadership; Views of executive Patti Dollarhide on leadership qualities; Ways in which people can perfect leadership skills.
- ON-SITE FUTURE POWER PLAYERS Patti Dollarhide. Chater, Amanda // Nation's Restaurant News;6/16/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p44
Profiles Via Christi Regional Medical Center director of nutrition services Patti Dollarhide. Career highlights; Challenges facing the food service industry; Future plans. INSET: Untitled.
- FM 2003 LEADERSHIP AWARDS: Patti Dollarhide. // Food Management;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p32
Features Patti Dollarhide, director of Nutrition Services at the Via Christi Regional Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas and one of the winners of the 2003 Food Management Leadership Awards. Efforts to integrate the food management programs at two Wichita campuses.
- The 2004 Silver Plate Recipients. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/12/2004 Supplement, Vol. 38, p46
Lists recipients of the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's 2004 Silver Plate Awards. Boston College director of dining services Patricia Bando; Bob Evans Farm executive vice president Larry Corbin; Via Christi Regional Medical Center director Patti Dollarhide.
- TRENDSETTERS. Weisberg, Karen; Alexis, Jennifer; Mastrelli, Tara // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p32
Profiles several food service executives in the U.S. Factors which were an integral part of Gary Gunderson's professional foodservice career; Actions taken by Pat Bando of Boston College in transforming it into one of the premier dining services operations in the industry; Career background of...
- At Kansas Med. Ctr.: Battling pressures to cut costs, build sales. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p96
Deals with the catering program of Via Christi Regional Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas. Reality faced by the food service operations according to Patti Dollarhide, director of nutrition services; Plans of Dollarhide; Focus of Dollarhide and her staff for the catering program.
- Stir-fry stirs up hospital sales. // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the implication of the revised Fresh & Lean concept of the Saint Joseph campus of the food service of Via Christi Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas for its sales. Factors that influenced the implementation of the concept; Amount of calories contained in the dishes; Plan of Patti...
- Patti Dollarhide. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/15/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 50, p20
This article presents an interview of Patti Dollarhide, 45, food service director at Via Christi Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas. She is a dietetic, Kansas State University. In the current economy weren't stressful enough, Dollarhide has taken on an additional role, as an officer in the...
- Women rated as top bosses by their staff. // People Management;1/23/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p11
Reports on a study which found that women executives are more effective at displaying the servant/partner style of leadership. Rate given by senior male managers; Advice for employers.