Brevard embraces healthy
- Hopkins hops to it. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the efforts of the Hopkins School District to make school meals as nutritious as possible in Hopkins, Minnesota. Ingredients to be removed from the menus; Plan for elementary school menu items; Adoption of the concept by Health Nut.
- Hot Potato in the School Cafeteria. Beem, Kate // School Administrator;Sep2004, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p34
Discusses the increasing number of school districts in the U.S. that are using the services of food service contract management companies. Reason behind the trend; Estimated number of food service management companies that operate in schools in the U.S. in 2000; Factors that affect the...
- LESSONS IN SIMPLICITY. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/3/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4584, p18
The article presents an introduction to this journal's education special issue. It includes a collection of recipes, comments and research that should help one plan the running of service and meals over the next 12 months. Tom Vaughan presents suggestions for increasing the number of children...
- Tastes Better Together. // Women's Health;Nov2012, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p94
Three recipes are presented including spicy fries, creamy soup, and goat-cheese pizza.
- FRESH FROM THE FRYER. Pandolfi, Keith // Saveur;Jan2013, Issue 153, p91
A recipe for barbecue-flavored chips is presented.
- Twice-Cooked French Fries. // Bon Appetit;Jan2008, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p64
A recipe for Twice-Cooked French Fries is presented.
- Oven-Roasted Fries. // Bon Appetit;Jan2008, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p64
A recipe for Oven-Roasted Fries is presented.
- Crispy Seeded Pita Chips. // Food & Wine;Mar2008, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p68
A recipe for Crispy Seeded Pita Chips is presented.
- Japanese Frites. // Food & Wine;Jan2007, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p44
A recipe for Japanese Frites is presented.