Cafe moves, sales soar
- Footings, foundations firm to build new and larger facility in W. Jordan. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/8/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p2
Reports on the plan of Formco Inc. to build a new facility in West Jordan, Utah. Division of Formco that will use the facility; Financial performance of the company in 2004; Result of the relocation of the business.
- Health products company to relocate customer service dept. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/5/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the preparation of 4Life Research, a Sandy-based marketer of immune system support products, for the relocation of its customer service department to a larger space in Draper, Utah in September 2005. Description of the facility leased by the company in Draper; Financial performance...
- Integration of family-owned business succession with turnover and life cycle models: Development of a successor retention process model. Griffeth, Rodger W.; Allen, David G.; Barrett, Rowena // Human Resource Management Review;Dec2006, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p490
Abstract: Family-owned businesses face a unique obstacle: continuation of the business through intergenerational transfer. Most family-owned businesses cease when the next generation does not enter the business. This paper develops parallels between failed intergenerational transfer and...
- Carpet Barn plans to move. Wilson, Rocky // Journal of Business (10756124);9/29/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the plan of Carpet Barn Inc., a flooring firm, to relocate its business in Spokane Valley, Washington. Decision in selling its two buildings; Renovation of the strip malls; Financial performance.
- Reindeer flying to Zionsville. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/16/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p15
The article informs that Reindeer Auto Relocation is getting ready to pack up its sleigh and move to Zionsville, Indiana where owners want to build a 22,500-square-foot headquarters. The company was founded in the year 1996. Now, the company cannot operate within the 4,500-square-foot confines....
- Fill-Ins Top Shopping Lists in Dallas. Richardson, Lynne // DNR: Daily News Record;11/1/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p8
Focuses on the impact of the Dallas fashion market's relocation from the Apparel Mart building to the Dallas World Trade Center in Texas on men's wear retailers. Increase in the sales of retailers; Financial performance of the Dallas Market Center.
- This move might be a shore thing. Martin, Edward // Business North Carolina;Oct2005, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the transfer of the headquarters of Guilford Inc. from Greensboro to Wilmington, North Carolina in 2005. Purpose of the relocation; Number of jobs that were transferred; Benefits of the move to the company.
- Three Habitat closures in 2007. // Cabinet Maker;11/3/2006, Issue 5512, p5
The article reports on the move of Habitat company to close three from its 41-store chain as part of the review of its business portfolio in Great Britain for 2007. It explained that the closure was part of ensuring stable profitability and growth of the business. It also confirmed that new...
- Seattle Tower Shows Investor Commitment. Christman, Ed // Billboard;12/18/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 51, p37
Reports on the relocation of the store of West Sacramento, California-based Tower Records in Seattle, Washington. Size of the store; Interior design of the store; Financial performance of the company; Number of music releases and motion picture DVD and video recordings found in the store.