- Patio Parties. // Good Housekeeping;Jun2002, Vol. 234 Issue 6, p145
Presents recipes for summer outings and entertaining. Mini Corn Dogs; Sun-Dried Tomato Dip; Barbecue Chicken; Picnic Potato Salad; Pickled Green Beans.
- Translating Professional Recipes for the Home Cook. Ostmann, Barbara Gibbs // Gourmet Retailer;Dec2002, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p153
Presents several steps in writing a good recipe. Identification of audience; Definition of purpose of writing; Accuracy and consistency while writing a recipe.
- Stylish Entertaining at Home. Smith, Florence Pritchett // Saturday Evening Post;9/15/1962, Vol. 235 Issue 32, p56
Provides homemaking and cooking tips from renowned American women. Strategies adopted by Nela Rubinstein before preparing a dinner party; Recipes for an affordable dinner party from Nedda Logan; Food serving suggestions from actress Joan Fontaine.
- A month of sunday dinners. // Real Simple;Apr2001, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p118
Call it dinner or supper. Serve it formally and invite the in-laws, or serve it casually from the kitchen counter and invite your oldest friends. Sunday dinner is one of the few meals you have time to enjoy preparing ï¿½ and eating. The article presents four main recipes: a classic roast...
- Meals Made Easy. Chun, Kay // Real Simple;Oct2002, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p203
The article presents recipes for making various baked items.
- Cook dinner recipes freezer oven fork. Pendleton, Leslie // Real Simple;Oct2003, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p188
The article presents various recipes for dinner that you can store in the refrigerator for further use.
- Picnic lunch. Sacchi, Kathleen; Lenkert, Erika // InStyle;Jul2003, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p211
Presents various recipes that can be taken during a picnic.
- OXO targets recipe book at young cooks. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);7/24/2003, p8
OXO has produced a trendy limited edition recipe book with a magnetic cover that clings to fridges, as part of ongoing efforts to persuade younger cooks to use the product. The cookbook 'One For All' is OXO's second publishing enterprise. The book has wipe-clean pages that can be written on with...
- GREAT EASTERN MUSSEL FARMS RECIPES. // Restaurant Business;May2003, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p84
This article presents information on several recipes that participated in the Great Eastern's recipe contest available at www.eatmussels.com..