- Snacking habits of different income groups. Bowman, Shanthy A. // Family Economics & Nutrition Review;1997, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p45
Examines the snacking patterns of individuals at different household income levels in the United States. Choice of food as snacks; Data from the 1994 Continuing Survey of Food Intakes by Individuals; Mean intakes of food groups; Popular times for snacking; Nutritional aspects of snacks.
- Snacking: Turning today's consumers into tomorrow's patients. Harris, Michael // Medical Device Daily;6/11/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 110, p2
The article reports on snack food consumption in the U.S. wherein almost half of the American consumers are snacking at least twice daily in 2012 compared to 25% in 2010.
- The paradox of U.S. snackers. // Discount Store News;5/6/96, Vol. 35 Issue 9, pF34
Focuses on the Snack Food Association's report which found that consumption of snack foods in the United States is rising. Categories.
- Deli Training Quiz. Hughes, Randy // Gourmet Retailer;Nov2005, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p30
Presents a quiz related to snack food consumption in the U.S.
- Soap box. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p38
Presents the views of some food service executives on rising snack consumption. Marketing of pretzels; Increase in sales of Rice Krispie snacks; How snack sales and participation go hand-in-hand; Snack-pack as substitute for a board-plan meal.
- Chips still America's favorite snack, but pretzels are on the rise. Kapner, Suzanne; Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;2/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p32
Reports on the favorite snack foods of Americans as revealed by a FoodTRENDS survey.
- Mindless Snacking. Mayer, Marina // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Mar2011, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p74
The article offers the insight on snacking among consumers in the U.S.
- HOW TO PREPARE AND SELECT THEM: HEALTHIER SNACKS. Rubin, Karen Wilk // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p38
Explores the nutritional aspects of snacks eating in the U.S. Statistics on snack consumption among Americans; Benefits of healthy snacks; Myths on snacks; Tips for choosing and preparing low-calorie snacks for weight control.
- FOOD STATS. // Food Management;Mar2013, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p10
Statistics are presented on the average quantity of snacks consumed by Americans per day.