- Lumieres get funding spark. James, Alison // Daily Variety;9/25/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 81, p8
Reports on the funding of the Lumieres, the answer of France to the Golden Globes awards, by the Centre National de la Cinematographie and Paris City.
- Difference of Opinion. Wall, Robert; Flottau, Jens // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/2/2008, Vol. 168 Issue 22, p34
The article focuses on the reaction of several European governments to Airbus' aggressive outsourcing strategy to reduce its exposure to a weak U.S. dollar. The public split between the company and the representatives of Germany, France, Great Britain and Spain comes as discussions are starting...
- MS Society awards Stony Brook researcher. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/8/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p37A
Reports on the grants awarded to Lauren Krupp, co-director of the MS Comprehensive Care Center at SUNY Stony Brook to conduct a longitudinal study of mild cognitive impairment in people with multiple sclerosis in the U.S.
- The Briefs. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/18/2004, Issue 323258, p4
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of June 2004. Availability of federal grants supporting to the development of value-added agricultural business ventures; Presentation of the 2nd annual Salute to Small Business awards program by the Union Bank of California with educational,...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/2/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 48, p19
Reports developments in the restaurant industry in the U.S. as of December 2002. Launch of an online mentoring service in 2003 by the Women's Foodservice Forum; Information on the five-year grant of accreditation received by L'Academie de Cuisine for its professional culinary and pastry-arts...
- TDA now taking grant applications for home delivered meal services. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/4/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p6
The article reports on the encouragement of Commissioner Todd Staples to the home-delivered meal providers and non-profit organizations to avail the funding from the Texas Department of Agriculture's Texans Feeding Texans: Home-Delivered Meal Grant Program.
- Our Sustainable World. King, Paul // FoodService Director;3/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p16
The article emphasizes the need to support sustainability in the U.S. food service industry. To make sustainability truly viable, the government must channel real money into grants and loans to help local farmers enter the trade, expand their production or modify their wares, to make it...
- Mason Box Uses Grants. // Official Board Markets;11/8/2008, Vol. 84 Issue 45, p1
The article reports on the awarding of three grants at the state and federal levels by the U.S. Department of Commerce, including a Mason Box a Trade Assistance Grant to the North Attleboro, Massachusetts-based The Mason Box Co. The grant was given to help the company offset the challenges of...
- Aide Cites Bilingual-Office Abuses. J. H. // Education Week;4/24/1985, Vol. 4 Issue 31, p11
The article reports on the actions of the U.S. Department of Education regarding the alleged contracting improprieties in the office of bilingual education. According to Gary L. Bauer, deputy undersecretary for planning, budget, and evaluation, changes were made on the leadership of the program....