Pru pilots healthy plates
- April Brings Seasonal Price Changes. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p80
Compares the prices of United States commodities for April 2000 to aid chefs in planning their menus. Increase of chicken breast, salmon, pork belly and ground pork; Volatility of the iceberg lettuce and tomato markets.
- PRICIER, LARGER LUNCHES: PRU GROWS CHECK AVG. // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the operational status of the food servicing unit at Prudential Financial Co. in the U.S. as of February 15, 2003. Factors which contribute to the sales increase of the foodservice operation; Average cost of the program meals being offered by the food servicing unit; Variety of food...
- Fixed-price menus help fill the tables at fine restaurants. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;2/22/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p21
The article informs that restaurants at Chicago, Illinois -area are witnessing a major comeback to fixed-price menus. Some 150 eateries will provide prix-fixe deals for Chicago Restaurant Week from February 28. Michael Taus, chef and owner of Duchamp, opened it in 2008 and designed a 25 dollar...
- Features. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/11/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4386, p24
The article presents information on the Carluccio's Caffes restaurant in England. The seating capacities of the restaurant is cited. The key personnel of the restaurant are mentioned. The menus served at the restaurant and their prices are enumerated. Several books on cooking are listed.
- Continuing the Journey. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p22
Discusses the benefits of the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) foodservice system for Sacred Heart Medical Center in Eugene, Oregon. Percentage of an increase in late-tray and nourishment deliveries in 2005; Views of Howard Traver, director of foodservice at Sacred Heart Medical Center, on...
- Appetite for Adventure, Health. Harvey, Aimee // Prepared Foods;Aug2013, Vol. 182 Issue 8, p11
The article focuses on the various trends driving menu development including commodity costs, latest flavor pairings, and curiosity about global cuisines. It discusses the rising prices for enticing entrÃ©es, the expected miniaturization of desserts, and the specialties for hot and cool...
- A Good Square Meal. Eyres, Gareth // North & South;Jun2005, Issue 231, p134
Features the RD6 restaurant located at Matakana in Auckland, New Zealand. Description of the restaurant's interior decoration; Specialty dishes served in the restaurant; Food prices.
- SPECIAL AWARDS. // Metro (NZ);May2009, Issue 333, p10
The article reports on the criteria as per which the restaurants were judged for different categories in the Metro Audi Restaurant of the Year 2009 award. The Best Value for Money award includes the restaurant which offers quality food with significantly lower menu prices. In the Best New...
- Rise and Dine. Pratt, Laura // Hotelier;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p47
The article provides information on the breakfast menus at hotels in Canada. Prices of breakfast offerings at Sundial Boutique Hotel in Whistler, British Columbia start at $13.95. Guest can choose from hot and cold foods at the Marriott Springhill Suites in Old Montreal, Quebec. Among the...