Dexia Credit Local Hires Radian's Cirillo
- FSA's Eric Friedland Tapped to Be NFMA Chairman in 2006. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p43
The article focuses on Eric Friedland, a director at Financial Security Assurance Inc. in New York City, who is going to become chairman of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts for a one-year term. The term starts on January 1. Friedland, who is currently vice chairman of the analyst...
- Water Agency Drops Dexia. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32941, p9
The article reports on the abolition of plans of Elsinore Valley Municipal Water Authority to refund $64.7 million of auction-rate securities with variable-rate demand obligations backed by a Dexia Credit Local letter of credit in California. Spokesman Greg Morrison said that Elsinore Valley did...
- Dexia Leans on Louisiana Port Over $20M in Outstanding Debt. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31617, p1
Questionable accounting maneuvers by former administrators at the Port of Lake Charles in Louisiana have landed the port in crisis with Dexia Credit Local, which provides an irrevocable letter of credit on about 20 million dollars of debt issued for the port in 1994. the bank sent a scathing...
- Radian Hires Health Care Analyst LoVaglio From FSA. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31639, p29
Radian Asset Assurance Inc., a Philadelphia-based bond insurer, has hired veteran health care analyst Anthony LoVaglio to work as a vice president in the company's public finance office. LoVaglio, who previously worked as a director in the health care underwriting group at insurer Financial...
- Mexican muni deal gets a hand from Dexia and IFC. Ossa, Felipe // Asset Securitization Report;4/7/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p20
Reports on Tlalnepantla, Mexico's plan to launch municipal bonds. Total value of the bonds; Maturation period; Letter of credit from Belgium's Dexia Credit Local and the International Finance Corp.
- Florida Expressway Agency Caps Off Major Debt Push With $92M Issue. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/7/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31609, p3
The Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority will sell 92 million dollars of revenue bonds on April 7, 2003, the final step in a four-phase 1.1 billion dollar deal that is believed to be the largest combined offering to be undertaken in Florida. The Series 2003D bonds will be sold as...
- Phoenix Agency Floating $100M for Water System. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p3
The article reports that the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Arizona will take the first $100 million of water utility revenue bond anticipation notes to market to finance work on the water system throughout 2007. The notes are based on two open letters of credit through Dexia Credit Local....
- Life stirs in San JosÃ©. // Railway Gazette International;Dec2003, Vol. 159 Issue 12, p766
Reports on the plan to restore passenger rail services in San JosÃ©, Costa Rica. Selection of the consortium of Dexia CrÃ©dit Local and Systra to assess the technical, legal and financial aspects of the plan; Aims of the plan.
- Bridge & Tunnel Sale. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31776, p41
Reports sale of variable-rate bonds by Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority in New York. Management of the sale of the bond by the Citigroup Global Markets; Standby bond purchase agreement provided by Dexia Credit Local; Ratings of the bonds.