Moody's Cuts St. Louis Convention Center Debt to B3
- Hotel Bonds on Watch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/30/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31916, p39
Reports that Moody's Investors Service placed its below-investment grade rating for the St. Louis Industrial Development Finance Authority's downtown convention center hotel bonds on watch list for a possible downgrade. Impact of the action on outstanding convention center hotel senior-lien...
- Fla. Country Set to Issue $221 Million. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p1
Reports the decision of the Orange County, Florida administration to pay the expansion of the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando with revenue bonds. Completion of funding phase five of the project; Amount of the Series 2002 bonds; Rating of the senior lien bonds for the project.
- Florida County Sells $55.6M to Fund Daytona Beach Convention Center. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p28
Reports on the decision to sell tourist-tax revenue bonds to finance the expansion of the convention center in Volusia County, Florida. Maturity of the bond; Ability of the county to lower its debt service; Rating assigned to the bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Interest rate of the bond.
- Massachusetts to Sell $500 Million of Bans in September. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p3
Reports that Massachusetts will sell bond anticipation notes in the month of September 2003. Amount of general obligation Bans issued by state on behalf of state-run Massachusetts Convention Center Authority; Reason for the sale of bonds; Rating of Ban sale.
- Issue for D.C. convention center gets better ratings than the district. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;08/14/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30457, p6
Reports that municipal bond rating agencies have assigned the Washington Convention Center Authority's issue ratings several notches above those of its home city, the District of Columbia. Ratings given by Moody's Investors Service, Fitch IBCA and Standard & Poor's; Rating of district's general...
- Moody's Next on Hotel Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32303, p31
The article reports on the 302 million dollar in tax-exempt bonds that will be issued by Baltimore, Maryland in a negotiated sale. The proceeds will be used to pay for the city's 752-room convention hotel that will be managed by Hilton Hotels. The rating of the bonds will be given by Moody's...
- Southern Accepts Cost Cap On Mississippi Gasified Coal Plant. Holly, Chris // Energy Daily;6/1/2010, Issue 102, p1
The article reports on the plan of Mississippi Power Co., an affiliate of Southern Co., to continue construction work for a 582 megawatt gasified coal power plant in Kemper County, Mississippi. The Mississippi Public Service Commission has given its approval to an order that places a cap on the...
- Iowa Fertilizer Looking for Another $100 Million. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p39
The article focuses on a bond disclosure from Iowa Fertilizer Co. which reported that its plant under construction needs an additional 100 million U.S. dollars. Topics covered include the total cost of the project, financing alternatives being explored by the company to fund the project, and the...
- S&P: Baltimore Deal on the Investment-Grade Fence. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32302, p30
The article reports on the ratings given by Standard & Poor's Corp. for Baltimore's upcoming sale of tax-exempt revenue bonds in Maryland. The proceeds of the sale will be used to finance construction of a new 752-room Hilton convention hotel. The largest series of the sale was rated BBB-minus....