- Munis Weaken in 'Sloppy' Session; Yonkers, N.Y., Offering Postponed. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports on the postponement of municipal bonds in Yonkers, New York. Assessment of equity gains; Evaluation of the government bond market; Impact of the weakness in tax-exempts on the postponement.
- Munis Firmer on a 'Pretty Positive Day'. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/6/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32998, p2
The article reports that municipal bond market in the U.S. was firmer on November 5, 2008, following Treasuries. Bond traders said that tax-exempt yields were lower by three or four basis point. The trading ended up with pretty decent activity and there were some gains. Bond traders consider the...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p36
Presents information on government securities trading in the United States, as of August 23, 2001. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes; Municipal bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33669, p17
Several tables are presented which list various market indicators related to bonds in the U.S. in 2012 including short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, and municipal bond index and prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31927, p36
Presents statistical data about the bonds market in the United States as of July 16, 2004. Securities prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal bond index; Bond buyer index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p43
Presents market statistics for municipal bonds in the U.S. compiled as of May 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply; General obligation bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32626, p32
Several charts are presented that list short-term tax-exempt yields, the U.S. securities prices, and municipal bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p36
Presents charts on municipal bonds in the United States, as of May 13, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Reoffering yields; Bond prices; Upcoming bond issues.
- Fore! Trumbull, Conn., to Sell $32.3M for Schools, Golf Course. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p32
Reports that the town of Trumbull, Connecticut, is set to competitively sell about $32.3 million of tax-exempt debt to help finance a list of projects. Expansion of its public golf course; Construction of one of the state's first schools devoted exclusively to pre-kindergarten students; Sale of...