Consumer Sentiment Slipped in Aug
- U. of Michigan Nov. Index at 107.6. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, p2
Reports on the University of Michigan's November 2000 consumer sentiment index.
- Consumer Sentiment Dips in Early September. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33385, p32
The article reports that the University of Michigan in Michigan has recorded 66.6% of consumer sentiment index for its preliminary reading for August and September 2010.
- Consumer Sentiment Sees March Slippage. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/19/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33681, p2
The article reports that the University of Michigan's preliminary consumer sentiment index reading has decreased from 75.3 in February 2012 to 74.3 in March 2012.
- Final December U. of Mich. Index at 93.6 vs. 88.8 in November. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p20
The article reports on the final consumer sentiment index of 93.6 for December 2014 from the University of Michigan and compares it with the preliminary reading of 93.8 and final reading of 88.8 for December and November, respectively.
- Preliminary November U. of Mich. Index at 89.4 vs. 86.9 in October. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;11/14/2014, p12
The article reports that the University of Michigan's initial consumer sentiment index reading stood at 89.4 in November 2014, up from the final reading of 86.9% and preliminary reading of 86.4 in October 2014.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Slips in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33489, p2
The article reports that the preliminary consumer sentiment index reading of the University of Michigan was 67.5% in March 2011.
- Consumer Sentiment Surges. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/19/2015, pA01
9 The Univ. of Mich.'s early Oct. confidence reading jumped 5.6 points to 92.1, with the current conditions gauge up 5.4 points and consumer expectations up 5.8. A gauge of personal financial expectations rose to the highest since 2007. Consumer inflation views dipped but stayed much higher than...
- U. of Michigan Preliminary July Index Drops to 64.6. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;7/13/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33147, p2
The article reports on the fall of the preliminary July consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan. It states that the July index is 64.6 as compared to the 70.8 final number in June, 68.7 in May and 65.1 in April. It mentions that the five-year inflation expectation index...
- Consumer sentiment. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/24/2014, pA02
Consumer sentiment dipped in the Univ. of Mich.'s final read for Dec., but at 93.6 it was down only 2 ticks at the highest final read for any month since '07. The current conditions gauge declined slightly, but the measure of expectations rose.