Big names join our fun event
- You're a what? Green, Kathleen // Occupational Outlook Quarterly;Spring93, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p41
Outlines the profession of marketing consultant. Profile of Teresa Slider of Entrepreneurial Marketing Group in Reston, Virginia; Slider's focus on small businesses; Educational background; How much time per month Slider spends on administrative duties; Standard hourly fee; More.
- In-house or outsource? Koprowski, Gene // Marketing Tools;Aug97, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p42
Discusses when and how to hire a marketing services agency. Tale about a young account executive shared by Andrew Lavin; Decision to engage an outside firm based on need and circumstances; Question of qualifications; Question of performance; Times when an agency should be upbraided for poor...
- Top 10 business marketers. Kimball, James G.; Bryan, Pack // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Feb95, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p13
Profiles `Business Marketing' magazine's top ten business marketers in the United States. Joe Becherer of Cutler Hammer; Scott Cook of Intuit; John Correnti of Nucor Corp.; Harris Gordon of Electronic Data Systems; Bob Hershock of Bucknell University; George Martin of Dun & Bradstreet...
- Call for gurus. // Brandweek;01/06/97, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p15
Reports on a search for brand marketing consultants who can explain in plain language some basic information about the Internet.
- Kidding around. H.P. // Entrepreneur;Feb1997, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the use the children as marketing consultants in the United States. Selection of children for the job; Children's attitudes which marketers find valuable; Criticisms of the practice.
- Clients. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/18/95, Vol. 11 Issue 51, p4
Lists the clients acquired by some of the marketing agencies in Detroit, Michigan. Includes Alden Design Inc.; Marx Layne & Co.; Marketing Etcetera Inc.
- Why a marketing consultant? Huffman, Brent // Caribbean Business;8/17/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p23
Discusses the benefits to small companies in Puerto Rico of hiring a marketing consultant. Developing a marketing plan; Evaluating new market opportunities, their potential and corresponding risks; Duties of a marketing consultant. INSET: EPA Help Center for small businesses..
- DATABASE MARKETING. // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Dec2008, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p41
A directory of database marketing agencies in the U.S. is presented including Satori Software in Seattle, Washington, CDS Global in Des Moines, Iowa, and Donnelley Marketing in Marshifield, Wisconsin.
- Marketing firms start to sprout. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Pensions & Investments;4/3/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the growth of independent marketing firms representing money managers as cited by Eager and Associates. Addition of eight firms into Eager's database of marketing representatives for 1995; Increased importance in cost-effectiveness and knowledge among the outside marketers.
- MANAGEMENT/MARKETING EDITORIAL LISTINGS. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;1999 Source Book, Vol. 28, p11
A directory for publication management and marketing related companies is presented.