Bond Buyer Indexes Mixed Ahead of U.S. Jobs, Manufacturing Data
- Most Yield Indexes Fall to Lowest Levels Since April. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31962, p33
Focuses on the decline of "The Bond Buyer" yield indexes as bonds rallied in response to weaker-than-expected economic data. Result of consumer confidence and regional manufacturing data; Importance of employment numbers as market indicator; Price of treasuries.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p38
Illustrates yield for general obligation bonds in the U.S. bond market, as per municipal market data.
- Munis Launch Counterattack After Week of Losses. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;7/29/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33952, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. tax-exempt bond market that has closed on a strong note due to the cheap municipal bond yields in the last week of June 2013.
- Understanding the basics -- and security -- of bonds. Kinney, Derrick // Fort Worth Business Press;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p46
Provides information on bonds. Types of bonds; Definition of terms used in the bond market; Variation in the rates of return.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p37
Presents statistics for the yields for reoffered bonds in the U.S. bond market as of December 12, 2001. Total amount of bonds reoffered by the companies; Rate of return for 1-years and 5-year maturities bonds; Performance of 10 and 15 year reoffered bonds in the market.
- US YIELD GLIMPSE. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/3/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p23
Presents a tabular representation of the bond yields in the U.S. in 2004 and 2005.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p32
Presents data on the performance of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of July 18, 2003. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Increase in visible supply; Municipal market data on general obligation yields.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p1
Charts are presented that provide information about bond yield in the United States as of April 3, 2006, including the "Bond Buyer" 40's yield to par call.
- Australia: The Case For Long-Term Debt. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/28/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p1
The article looks at the reasons Australian long duration bonds look attractive. It cites the increased yield of the Australian 100-year bond in 2009. It projects that higher short-end yields are unlikely to translate into higher long-end yields. It also mentions the factor that will keep gross...