Moody's Affirms Florida Catastrophe Fund's Upgrade to Aa3
- Moody's Downgrades Wisconsin. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/29/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31213, p1
Reports decline in the credit rating given by Moody's Investors Service to the state of Wisconsin. Impact of the credit rating on the state; Factors contributing to the decline in the credit rating; Efforts of state officials to improve bond ratings and stabilize budget policies.
- Credit agency cuts outlook for county. Hatch, Addy // Journal of Business (10756124);8/29/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, pA7
Reports on Standard & Poor's Inc.'s downgrading of the credit rating of Spokane County, Washington. Reasons behind the revision; Impact of the rating downgrade on the county's financial position.
- ILLINOIS: The Fall of Libertyville. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/10/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33279, p9
The article reports on the decline of Libertyville, Illinois' general obligation rating by two points, as provided by the Moody's Investor Service, and affirmed its outlook due to a deteriorated fiscal position.
- THE POLITICAL CHALLENGE. Khadem, Nassim // BRW;9/6/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p33
The article reports that with the Australian Liberal National Party's focus on restoring Queensland's AAA credit rating by reducing mounting debt, Queensland Premier Campbell Newman and his Treasurer Tim Nicholls hired former federal treasurer Peter Costello to undertake an audit of the state's...
- Moody's Report: State Credits Have Nowhere to Go But Up. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31794, p3
Reports on the state credit ratings in the U.S. Impact of the recession on the state credit ratings; Influence of reduced tax revenues on the state credit quality; Annual growth rate of state revenues.
- N.O. Water Board on Watch. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p27
The article highlights the announcement of Moody's Investors Service that it would keep debt issued by the New Orleans, Louisiana's Sewerage and Water Board on negative or uncertain watch list. The ratings agency's decision is influenced by the continued questions about the impact of Hurricane...
- Credit ratings unchanged. // Caribbean Business;10/1/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p17
Reports that Puerto Rico's credit ratings was not negatively affected by the September 1998 Hurricane Georges. Reference to a report from Standard and Poor (S&P); Information on the emergency plans implemented by the government of Puerto Rico.
- Buy-Siders: Despite D.C.'s Gains, It Still Has a Lot to Prove. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p6
No abstract available.
- Issuer Rating in Hand, Iowa Agency Readies Multifamily Effort. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Reports that with a new AA-minus credit rating in hand, the Iowa Finance Authority is ready later in September 2004 to launch a borrowing program aimed primarily at promoting the renovation of the state's existing affordable multifamily housing stock. Key issues of interest; Analysis of...