- Legends in Their Time. // Southwest Art;Jul2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p40
The article reviews an exhibition of works by faculty members of the University of California Davis at the California Museum of Art in Pasadena, California through September 20, 2009.
- Forces of Gravity: Consuelo Jimenez Underwood. Laffer, Christine T. // Fiberarts;Nov/Dec92, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p60
The article reviews the exhibition "Forces of Gravity" at the C. N. Gorman Museum at the University of California in Davis.
- It's not just SFMoMA: the University of California at Davis gets a new museum. Sheets, Hilarie M. // Art Newspaper;Jun2016, Vol. 25 Issue 280, p17
A review is offered for the Jan Shrem and Maria Manetti Shrem Museum of Art at the University of California at Davis (UC Davis) in California.
- sacred words. Mitchell, Jolyon; Hsueh-man Shen // Material Religion;Nov2007, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p440
The article reviews the exhibition "Sacred Words," at the Ivy Wu Gallery of the National Museum of Scotland in Chambers Street, Edinburgh from October 13, 2006 to April 1, 2008.
- Metals Invitational. Callahan, Teresa // Ornament;May85, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p99
The article reviews the metal craft exhibition held from November 18-January 6, 1984 at the New Harmony Gallery of Contemporary Art in Indiana.
- Major German show of Nazi-looted art. R. R. // Art Newspaper;Nov2009, Vol. 17 Issue 196, p30
The article reviews the exhibition "Looting and Restitution: Jewish-owned Cultural Artefacts from 1933 to the Present," at the Jewish Museum in Berlin, Germany until January 25, 2009.
- Wang Guangyi. Lenzi, Lola // ArtAsiaPacific;2002, Issue 33, p89
Reviews the art exhibition titled Wang Guangyi, Faces of Faith, at the Soobin Art Gallery in Singapore in March 2001.
- Wright in Liverpool. Belsey, Hugh // Apollo: The International Magazine for Collectors;May2008, Vol. 167 Issue 554, p104
The article reviews the exhibition "Wright of Derby in Liverpool," at Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool, England, from November 17, 2007 to February 24, 2008 and at the Yale Centre for British Art in New Haven, Connecticut, from May 22 to August 31, 2008.
- Hallucinatory explorations. Aspden, Rachel // New Statesman;8/17/2009, Vol. 138 Issue 4962, p47
The article reviews "Garden and Cosmos: the Royal Paintings of Jodhpur," an exhibition of paintings from Jodhpur, India, displayed at the British Museum, London, England, through October 11, 2009. INSET: PICK OF THE WEEK.