- The bad drowns out cable's good. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;5/27/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p16
Focuses on the decline in the cable television stock prices in the U.S. Impetus to the decline; Possible factors that might increase stock prices; Impact of incremental digital prices on the competitive environment of the industry.
- CableFAX Week in Review. // CableFAX Daily;7/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 136, p5
Presents a chart that lists the stocks price performance of cable television companies including British Sky, DirecTV and Echostar.
- Cable stock prices rise with confidence. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;03/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p4
Cites the factors affecting the price of cable stocks in the United States in early 1999. Declining capital spending and rising cash flow; Comcast Corp.'s acquisition of MediaOne Group; Predicted performance of cable stocks amidst stock market fluctuations; Expected annual cash flow growth of...
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;2/14/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p3
Presents a chart of the value of stocks of companies the cable and telecommunications industry as of February 13, 2006 including Echostar, Cablevision and Motorola.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;05/15/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p94
Shows the closing prices of cable stocks in the United States as of May 9, 2000. Includes shares of cable operators, programmers, equipment vendors and telecommunications companies; Top-pick rating given to America Online Inc.'s shares; Decline seen by Lucent Technologies Inc.'s stocks.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p52
Presents charts and graphs depicting the stock prices of cable operators in the United States. Information on the closing prices of companies; Percent change of stock price; Top five stock gainers and losers.
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;8/2/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 148, p4
A chart is presented that lists the stock prices of several cable television broadcasters in the U.S., including British Sky and DirecTV.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p26
Discusses stock prices of the U.S. cable networks companies as on January 28, 2003. Table showing closing prices of stocks in different sectors of the industry; Information on fourth quarter earnings posted by the cable industry.
- Cable stox take a knock. Britell, Penny // Variety;3/7/94, Vol. 354 Issue 5, p71
Reports on the performance of cable television stocks as of March 1994. Forecasted price decline; Causes of stock weakness; Comparison of stock market condition between 1992 and 1993.