KAYDARA MOTIONBUILDER 5 PRO
- Motionbuilder 4.0. Maestri, George // Computer Graphics World;Jun2003, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p44
Motionbuilder 4.0 is the latest offering from Kaydara Inc., a company whose name is almost synonymous with motion capture. It is being presented as a new program but is actually a complete rebuild of Kaydara's Filmbox 3.5 animation system. The new software uses Filmbox technology but features an...
- Filmbox to Offer Real-time Animation for the Web. Donelan, Jenny // Computer Graphics World;Oct2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p12
Features Kaydara's real-time Filmbox Version 2.7 character animation and three-dimensional authoring software. Key features and specifications; Real-time character animation triggering and support for Macromedia Flash and Linux.
- Mac Support, Better Animation for Filmbox. Donelan, Jenny // Computer Graphics World;Oct2001, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p8
Focuses on the official strategy of Kaydara on Filmbox animation. Integration of workflow system for production pipelines; Descriptions on the features of filmbox; Compatibility of filmbox to Mac OS X.
- A changing landscape. Hirsch, Evan Marc // Computer Graphics World;Apr96, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p21
Focuses on changes in the computer animation marketplace in the United States from 1994 to 1996. Animation software users' concerns regarding the state of the market; Ownership changes at big animation software companies; Silicon Graphics' decision to acquire Alias and Wavefront; Second-tier...
- NEWS. // Computer Graphics World;Oct2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p13
Reports on developments related to computer graphics and computer animation software as of October 2000. Acquisition of Engineering Animation Inc. by Unigraphics; Results of medMCAD-01 benchmark tests; Purchase of Prescient Technologies by Spatial Technologies.
- Version Upgrade for Motionbuilder. Linker, Lydia // DV: Digital Video;Jun2004, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p14
This article announces the launch of Motionbuilder 5.5 Professional, an upgrade to the three-dimensional character animation software by Kaydara Inc. The new version features support for Python Scripting, an object-oriented programming language that allows a user to run live scripts and automate...
- Kaydara Presents MotionBuilder Upgrade and Middleware. Howard, Courtney E. // Computer Graphics World;May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p5
Kaydara has upgraded its real-time 3D character animation software to Version 5.5. MotionBuilder 5.5 Professional adds support for Python Scripting and CgFX shaders, translating to significant time-savings. Support for the Python Scripting interactive, object-oriented programming language not...
- Kaydara MotionBuilder 5. Maestri, George // Computer Graphics World;Feb2004, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p36
Reviews animation authoring software Kaydara Motionbuilder 5 from Kaydara Inc.
- PRODUCTS: SOFTWARE. // Computer Graphics World;Jul2000, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p101
Features the Filmbox v2.7 software from Kaydara. Benefits of the product for animators and game developers; Inclusion of real-time animation triggering, improved motion blending and re-targeting tools and Macromedia Flash export; Provision of a complete suite of character animation and motion...