'Body Challenge' Tones Up
- DTV Creates New Outlets for Stations. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;2/2/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p5
The article reveals that the U.S.'s switchover from analog to digital broadcast signals brings with it the need for television (TV) stations to program the digital subchannels created in the bandwidth space formerly occupied by their analog signals. Many stations have already opted for weather...
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/23/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 21, p11
Presents statistics related to the cable television industry, commercial television stations and television programs in the U.S. as of February 2005.
- FMX EXTREMELY INTERESTING. // Cycle World;Jun2005, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p31
Reports on the launch of the "Dew Action Sports Tour" television program at NBC Sports and the USA Network stations in the U.S.
- Monica makes it for WABC-TV. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;03/15/99, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p33
Reports on television programs' ratings performance in the United States for February 1999. New York-based television station WABC-TV's ratings win with television host Barbara Walters' interview with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky; Other stations' ratings performance; Factors...
- `Tween' time at NBC. Mandese, Joe; Fahey, Alison // Advertising Age;2/10/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p6
This article reports on the plan by the NBC television station to launch an intensive marketing campaign on February 17, 1992, that will promote the repositioning of its Saturday morning kids programming block in the U.S. In so doing, NBC will be moving in on the so-called tween market now...
- WEBS' BLAND AMBITION. Adalian, Josef // Variety;9/16/2002, Vol. 388 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on the selection of television programs to be launched in the U.S. in fall 2002. Factors being considered by television networks in choosing the programs; Significance of audience perception to program selection; Views of program critics on program selection.
- The Pinch-hitters. Berman, Marc // Adweek Western Edition;05/29/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 22, pU50
Looks at the status of television programs in the United States for the 2000 fall season. Possible replacements if the shows will fail; Performance of some programs; Lineup of programs being prepared by several television stations.
- Soldiering on in the trenches. Kissell, Rick // Variety;05/21/2001, Vol. 383 Issue 1, p12
Presents the top-rated television programs from different networks in the United States as of May 2001.
- B&C WEEK. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/29/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 48, p5
Presents a schedule of several television programs in the U.S.