A REVIEW OF NEW PRODUCTS hotware
- Most lens sales now HD. // TVB Europe;Oct2007, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p22
The article reports on the increased sales of high definition (HD) lenses in Europe. According to Andreas Adler, Fujinon Europe's general manager, the latest range of HD lenses have been very successful particularly for outside broadcast use and for digital cinematography as well as for natural...
- Change in NAB landscape. Kerschbaumer, Ken // TVB Europe;Jun2007, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p38
The article evaluates the XDCAM EX camcorder from Sony and Compact Flash-based acquisition system from Ikegami and Toshiba.
- BIG LITTLE ADVANCES. // Popular Science;Oct2002, Vol. 261 Issue 4, p30
Introduces several innovative products launched in the U.S. market in 2002. Digital camcorder from Sony; Prototype shirt from France Telecom; Audio system speakers from JBL.
- 4K: ULTRA COOL OR OVER HYPED? Dams, Tim // Televisual;Jan2016, p46
The article presents questions and answers related to Ultra High Definition 4K resolution in digital cinematography, shooting with 4K and high image quality of 4K cameras.
- best of tech. Rothman, Wilson // Time;11/18/2002, Vol. 160 Issue 21, p113
Presents information about new products in several categories. Digital cameras, digital camcorders, DVD recorders, flat-panel televisions, DVD players, HD-ready television, home theater in a box, cell phones, PDA, and other items; Features, price and web site for each.
- Shrinking camcorder. Hawkins, William J. // Popular Science;Jun86, Vol. 228 Issue 6, p64
Informs that General Electric Co. has launched the smallest camcorder as of June 1, 1986. Dimensions of the product; Cost of the camcorder.
- Millennium Toys For Adults. Kinnon, Joy Bennett // Ebony;Dec1999, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p200
Features emerging products for the millennium. Brass millennium cufflinks; Philips Webcam; Casio' wood-framed color television.
- Kodak Zi8. Hastings, Jeffrey // School Library Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p15
This article evaluates the Kodak Zi8 video camera.
- China Takes Supercomputer Crown. // Micro Mart;Jun2013, Issue 1266, p28
The article reports that the Tianhe-2 computer system developed by the Chinese National University of Defence Technology earned recognition as the world's greatest supercomputer in June 2013.