Judge Voids San Jose Complaint
- Judge dismisses transgender student's lawsuit. // Bay Windows;11/29/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 51, p14
The article reports on the dismissal of a lawsuit against the parents of a transgender student who was barred from using the girl's bathroom at the Orono school district in Maine.
- Judge dismisses Hill Co. election suit. Eubank, Ron // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);4/4/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that Senior District Judge Paul Davis has dismissed the lawsuit contesting the outcome of the general election in Hill County, Texas on November 2006.
- Court dismisses C&A suit against bank over frozen funds. KREHBIEL-BURTON, LENZY // Native American Times;2/17/2014, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on a ruling by the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals to uphold a decision to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a former Cheyenne and Arapaho claimant government, as of February 2014.
- Court upholds Ipperwash shooting conviction. Barnsley, Paul // Windspeaker;Mar2001, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the dismissal of the Ipperwash protestor Dudley George case in Ottawa. Reaction of lawyer Alan Gould regarding voire dire of the case; Details of the crime; Testimony of Kenneth Deane.
- Court too quick with dismissal. Wharton, Joseph // ABA Journal;Mar1996, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p43
Reports on the ruling of the Seventh US Circuit Court of Appeals regarding a May 1992 case in Chicago, Illinois. Judge's premature dismissal of the case due to lawyer's failure to file a brief on schedule; Seventh Circuit Court's move to vacate the dismissal.
- Illinois judge Tosses Out Health Case. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p8
Reports on the dismissal of a cancer lawsuit against major cellular carriers and cellular phone manufacturers by Judge Stephen Schiller of Cook County Court in Illinois. Allegations of the lawsuit; Significance of the case; Information on another dismissal in a cancer and cellular phone case.
- Nurse unfairly dismissed. // Credit Management;Apr2011, p39
The article discusses a court case wherein a nurse's remark on an epileptic patient was dismissed.
- SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY. // International Law Update;Jun2003, Vol. 9, p88
Second Circuit vacates dismissal of action against French railroad company for transporting French civilians to Nazi slave labor and death camps during World War II because record is insufficient to determine whether application of FSIA would be impermissibly retroactive
- 41-60 Albert Palace Mansions (Freehold) Ltd v Craftrule Ltd. // Estates Gazette;8/7/2010, Issue 1031, p64
The article discusses a court case wherein the Chancery Division of the British High Court dismissed an appeal on leasehold enfranchisement under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993. In 41-60 Albert Palace Mansions (Freehold) Ltd. v. Craftrule Ltd., at issue is the...