TheMuniCenter Adds Two to New York Office
- Newsmakers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/8/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p32
This article reports on the announcement made by RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. regarding new appointments in its Southport office, Southport, Connecticut. Richard L. Siderowl of Westport joined the office as senior vice president, financial consultant. Gina C. Reda of Monroe joined the office as a...
- JOHN G. TAFT. Taft, John G. // On Wall Street;Oct2006, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p26
The article presents an interview with John G. Taft, president and CEO of RBC Dain Rauscher Corp., on the success of his company as a wealth management firm. He clarifies that RBC Dain's parent Royal Bank of Canada is not restricted from making acquisitions in the U.S. He commented on the...
- New Hampshire Finance Agency Sets $10 Million Swap Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p4
Reports that the New Hampshire Business Finance Authority is selling the taxable and variable-rate bonds and swapping deals with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Number of loan guarantee and purchase programs; Identification of the capital for local economic development loans; Decline of refundable bonds...
- RBC Dain Hires Apfel from Citigroup for Student Loan Team. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p32
RBC Dain RauscherInc. on June 16, 2003 hired Harry Apfel, former co-head of the education loan finance team at Salomon Smith Barney Inc., as a managing director in the education loan finance group. The loan finance group has seven members, including Jeff Wagner, managing director and head of the...
- CALIFORNIA: Geesman for ISO. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p35
Reports on the appointment John Geesman, managing director of RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. as a member of the state Independent System Operator (ISO) Governing Board in California. Educational and career background of Geesman; Job responsibilities of the ISO operator.
- Quick & Reilly VP Leaves for RBC Dain's Public Finance Group. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31410, p32
Reports the resignation of Maria Nolan as senior vice president and director of public finance of Quick & Reilly in the U.S. Designation in RBC Dain Rauscher Inc,; Responsibilities in underwriting municipal bonds; Nature of the middle market dealings.
- Dain Rauscher to Pay $500,000 To Settle 4-Year-Old SEC Charges. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/14/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31449, p1
Reports the settlement of the securities fraud charges of the Securities and Exchange Commission against RBC Dain Rauscher in Oregon County, California. Agreement to cease and decease violations related to securities law; Amount paid by the company; Enforcement of the municipal bond.
- Upstate County Issues. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p33
Reports on the plan of two upstate New York counties to sell general obligation (GO) bond and bond anticipation notes in April 2004. Negotiated sale of GO refunding bonds by Broome County with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. as senior manager; Competitive sale of public improvement bonds by Oneida County.
- RBC Dain Rauscher Buying 1st Institutional. Boraks, David // American Banker;12/6/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 233, p20
Reports that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. (RDRI) has agreed to purchase a West Paterson, New Jersey-based investment banking firm First Institutional Securities LLC. Business areas of the companies; Benefits to be gained by RDRI.