- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32120, p37
The article presents various statistical data related to various bonds and securities in the United States. In the daily segment, the data provides market information on various bonds like Municipal bond index, 40 average dollar price, average yield to par call, average yield to maturity. In the...
- Munis Higher, Buoyed by Treasuries; Georgia County Sells $287 Million. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31956, p2
Reports that municipal bond prices improved on August 25, 2004, influenced by gains in the Treasury market. Sale of 287 million dollars of Fulton County, Georgia, water and sewerage revenue bonds and the Florida Board of Education's 200 million dollars of public capital education outlay bonds....
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...
- Bond Buyer Indexes Are Steady to Stronger. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;10/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F338, p1
The weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, dropped three basis points in the week ending October 2 to 4.40%.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p33
Presents statistical data related to the government securities market in the U.S. as of June 9, 2004. Market indicators for short-term bonds; Data on reoffering yields; Information on the Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes; Prices of various municipal bonds.
- Indexes Fall as Treasury Activity Prods Arbitrage Buyers Toward Munis. Johnson, Mathew // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p7
The article reports that all yield indexes of the periodical "The Bond Buyer" fell this week. All of the periodical's yield indexes fell this week--some to their lowest levels in years--after a roller coaster week in the Treasury market prodded arbitrage buyers towards municipals and amid heavy...
- Munis Unchanged in Modest Trading; Greenspan Remarks Affect Treasuries. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports on the trading performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 8, 2004. Level of trading activities in the municipal bond market; Impact of the cautionary comments from the Federal Reserve Board on the trading of municipal bonds; Details on bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p28
Presents a chart depicting price indicators of municipal bonds and securities in the U.S. as of August 30, 2005.