- ...and Positive. // Bond Buyer;8/20/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31702, p35
Reports that credit rating company Standard & Poor's Corp. has revised the outlook of $12 million of debt issued for Wisconsin-based Divine Savior Healthcare Inc. Reasons cited for the revision; Liquidity status of the debt; Number of hospitals managed by the company.
- TEXAS: FWISD Seeking $594M. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;8/7/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32686, p9
The article reports on the proposal of the Fort Worth Independent School District to issue $593.6 million general obligation in 2007. The proposal, accordingly, is the largest school bond request in the history of Tarrant County, Texas. To realize the cause, the district plans to ask voters to...
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;5/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31876, p31
Reports developments related to the bond market of Southwestern states in the U.S. as of May 2004. Sale of general obligation bonds by the Phoenix suburb of Tempe; Rejection of the Colorado Senate on a Novemeber ballot proposal to allow part of future budget surpluses to be used to pay for road...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p7
Presents charts depicting competitive and negotiated bond and note offerings in the U.S. as of August 2005.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p7
Presents a chart depicting competitive bond offerings by several bond market in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p32
Presents charts depicting the statistics of the bond market in the U.S.
- US YIELD GLIMPSE. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/10/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p23
Presents a chart of U.S. bond yields as of October 7, 2005.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p37
Presents charts and graphs related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 9, 2004.
- Dallas Back To Market With $400M. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32761, p1
The article announces that Dallas, Texas, will issue a competitive sale of $400 million of general obligation bonds and other short-term debt starting November 28, 2007. The issuance is considered its come back in the bond market. It includes $363.3 million of 20-year general obligation...