Hospital Deals from Texas, Wisconsin Boost Skimpy Supply
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32031, p30
The article gives information of bonds issued by various states of the United States. It lists states like Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana and North Carolina.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p33
Presents a table of the number of bond issues and the corresponding amounts in December 5 and 12 of 2003 in some U.S. states.
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 11, 2003. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p33
Presents a table of bond ratings and yield curves for one-year, five-year, ten-year, and 30-year bonds in some U.S. states as of December 11, 2003.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32043, p27
The article presents statistics related to the supply of bonds by various U.S. states. Illinois supplied 3 issues on December 28, 2004 and January 4, 2005 amounting $105,750,000. Iowa supplied 2 issues on December 28, 2004 and January 4, 2005 amounting $49,000,000.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32082, p31
The article informs about bonds issued by various U.S. states.
- Palomar Pomerado Health Planning $150M Revenue. Bond for This Fall. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/1/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32435, p40
The article reports the plan of Palomar Pomerado Health, a hospital district in San Diego County, California, for a $150 million revenue bond for the fall of 2006. The hospital district's $982 million capital plan calls for a campus to replace its 324-bed Palomar Medical Center in Escondido, as...
- MINNESOTA : Growing Regions. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p31
The article reports on the plan of the Regions Hospital in Saint Paul, Minnesota to issue about $150 million of bonds to fund a $179 million expansion of its facilities. It will include new patients beds, additional operating rooms and added parking. The hospital expects to increase its...
- Grassley Pushing 'Green' Bonds, QZAB Provisions for Energy Bill. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p1
No abstract available.
- Harris County, Tex., to Take Out the Paper With $375M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p3
No abstract available.