Citing Interest Rates, Cincinnati Public Schools Prepare New Sale
- Michigan Preps Year's First, and Perhaps Last, School Bond Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p32
Reports on the plan of Michigan for a multimillion sale of commercial paper to increase the school bond loan fund. Citation of bond transaction of state schools; Efforts to expand securities loan funds; Analysis on credit ratings on various schools in the state.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32154, p38
This article presents information related to supplies across the U.S. Some of the issuers from various states are Chicago GARBS, State Tollway revenue bonds, State RTA GOs, Indianapolis Public Schools, state unemployment revenue bonds, State Highway Commission revenue bonds etc.
- Michigan's Van Buren Public Schools Selling $80M of Unlimited-Tax BABs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/12/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33113, p7
The article reports that Van Buren Public Schools in Michigan has sold $80 million of unlimited-tax Build America Bonds to fund various projects. Raymond James & Associates Inc. serves as the senior manager and Collins & Blaha PC as bond counsel. The structure of the general obligation deal...
- Buffalo, N.Y., Schools on Track for $180 Million Deal Through Erie County IDA. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31686, p34
Reports on the deal between public schools of Buffalo, New York and Erie County Industrial Development Agency. Advantages of the deal for public schools; Amount of the deal; Rating of the deal.
- Cincinnati Public Schools Complete $70M Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p4
Reports that the Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS) completed the refunding of 2001 serial bonds. Final funding for the Ohio Classroom Facilities Assistance Program; Comments of CPS treasurer Mike Geoghegan on the net present value savings; True interest cost for the sale.
- Showbiz Charter School in Florida to Premiere $5M Issue. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p34
Reports that Palm Beach County, Florida will be the conduit issuer of bonds for the G-Star School of the Arts for Motion Pictures and Broadcasting. Plan of the county to sell about 4.5 million dollars of Series 2005A tax-exempt and private-activity revenue bonds; Use of the bond proceeds to...
- Signature Move. Carulis, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p39
This article reports that opponents of a proposed $200 million bond issue to he sold by the Indianapolis, Indiana Public Schools must submit enough signatures to challenge the sale by tomorrow. In another district, residents are gathering signatures to oppose the Mount Vernon School Board's...
- Public Facilities, Schools Drive Increase in Issuance. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p25
Reports the increasing issuance of bonds among the public schools in the U.S. Improvement of the schools in the region; Acceleration of construction projects; Decline of the interest rates.
- Chicago's Education Continues. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p1
Reports on the allocation of general obligation bonds for public schools in Chicago, Illinois. Description of the current interest-rate environment; Emergence of derivative products; Issuance of bond as variable rate.