- Structure for growth. // Cabinet Maker;6/10/2005, Issue 5442, p6
Reports on the organizational restructuring of furniture retailer Lee Longlands in England. Selection of Andrew Allman as group financial director; Designation of Steve Tressler as manager at the Birmingham store; Significance of the move for the company's growth.
- GOING PLACES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p13
The article announces the appointment of several executives in Ohio, including Steve Tressler as mechanical designer at Austin Co. Jonathan Leivo as naval architect/marine engineer at Netsco Inc., and Ken Nilsestuen as executive director at Grant Thornton LLP.
- ON THE MOVE. // Poultry World;Apr2008, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p26
The article announces the appointment of Jonny Lester as technical service manager for Aviagen's LIR brand, re-election of Clive Frampton and Ian Jones as chairman and vice-chairman of the British Egg Product Association and the appointment of Jawad Khawaja as technical and sales adviser of...
- On the move. // Logistics Manager;Oct2012, p54
The article announces career development of logistics industry executives including Ian Jones as non-executive director of Howard Tenens, Avril Palmer-Baunack as deputy chief executive of Stobart Group PLC, and Keith Broom as group finance director of Suttons.
- PEOPLE. // Utility Week;9/7/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p29
The article announces career developments involving executives in the public utility sector in Great Britain, including the resignation of Alison Carnwarth as non-executive director of Glas Cymru and as director of Welsh Water, and the appointments of Simon Leiper as business development officer...
- Ex-Granada exec tops Nat Geo unit. Whiteman, Bobbie // Daily Variety;6/17/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 52, p7
Reports on the appointment of Ian Jones as president of Explore International and senior vice president of National Geographic Television & Film in London, England.
- Kimberly-Clark shakes up its senior team. // Marketing Week;4/5/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p6
Reports on Ian Jones' promotion to vice-president of customer management for Northern Europe at Kimberly-Clark. Jones' career history; Other promotions at Kimberly-Clark.
- Economy, war threat create uncertainty. Heinzen, Jenny; Knell, Michael J.; O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p12
Presents views of executives in the furniture industry concerning their business outlook for 2003. Growth in demand; Improvement in production efficiencies; Problems facing retailers; Impact of war threats and terrorism.
- SALES. // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p30
Reports on the appointment of sales executives in the furniture industry. Promotion of Ray Hutchison to the post of sales conductor for the Great Britain division of the Daniel Lynch Sales Co.; Appointment of Mark Bates as sales representative for Elite Leather Co.