Seasonal upholstery campaign
- CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT. Jacobs, Heather // Inside Film;Oct2005, Issue 81, p26
This article discusses the production of television commercials in Australia. Advertising production in Australia is experiencing a downturn, with production houses and advertising agencies having to adapt quickly to an uncertain future. The industry is beset by shrinking budgets, the increased...
- Broadcasters, retailers: together, or apart? Cooper, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;3/28/94, Vol. 124 Issue 13, p61
Reports on discussions on the advertising market at the Television Bureau of Advertising conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 1994. Competition for retail advertising revenues from cable television; Response of retailers to direct approaches.
- Vale adverts for national TV. Santry, Claire // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p2
Features Vale Upholstery's plans to launch a national television advertising campaign in the summer of 1999.
- Mullen's Latest Nextel Work Is a Parting Gift. // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/30/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 26, p22
It has something to do with hubs, routers and signal efficiency. That and some kind of incredibly complicated software enhancement, so you begin to see why this campaign from Mullen is so delightful, it never actually gets into the arcane explanation of the breakthrough technology. The first...
- Adwatch 10.11.10. // Marketing (00253650);11/10/2010, p21
The article focuses on the television (TV) commercial "Specsavers" that uses children's TV characters as a marketing strategy. It provides an overview of the advertising campaign and its concept which reflects advertisement recall. Moreover, it mentions the implications of the marketing strategy...
- Adwatch. Alexander, David // Marketing (00253650);Aug2014, p1
The author discusses his appreciation of a television advertising campaign for supermarket company Aldi as of July 2014. Topics addressed include the advertisement's low-budget production, as well as differences between the Aldi campaign and advertising campaigns for other supermarkets. The...
- Five creates pop event with Home and Away theme. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);6/26/2003, p4
Five is to launch two mini pop festivals based on Australian soap 'Home and Away.' It will host the festivals under the banner 'Five at Summer Bay,' targeting 15- to 24-year-old girls, with 2000 tickets up for grabs via a competition. They will take place at The Links in Newcastle, England on...
- Happy days are here again. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;10/29/2004, Issue 1742, p84
This article reports that Thailand â€” Happiness on Earth, is the focus of a new marketing campaign for the destination. Deputy prime minister H.E. Suwat Liptapanlop, tourism minister H.E. Sontaya Kunplome, and Tourism Authority of Thailand governor Juthamas Siriwan will be at World Travel...
- It's Time to Cut Through the Upfront Clutter. Steinberg, Brian // Variety;4/15/2014 Supplement, p3
An introduction is presented to the articles on this issue on the television advertising upfront sales presentation and advanced sales period for television and cable television advertising.