Harlandale Suit O.K
- School-Suit Offer Nixed. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p27
Reports on the decision of the board of trustees of the Harlandale Independent School District in Texas, to reject an offer made by Louis Cruz, a former district project director, in an effort to settle a civil lawsuit filed against him.
- Texas School's Insurer Settles Suit With Contractor. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/5/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32043, p28
The article reports that Harlandale, Texas, Independent School District's insurance company has agreed to pay $60,000 to settle a lawsuit filed by a contractor who alleged his company was kept out of the running for contracts associated with a $165 million general obligation bond package....
- OREGON: Ex-teacher sues school district. // Gay & Lesbian Times;7/10/2008, Issue 1072, p33
The article reports on the lawsuit filed against a school district in Oregon from a former music, drama and language arts teacher.
- Eatonville (Wash.) district sued over school bus wreck that injured student. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;1/27/2012, p5
The article reports on a lawsuit filed by the mother of a boy hit by an school bus in Eatonville, Washington against the school district and the bus driver, alleging their negligence which resulted in her son's injuries.
- Agreement reached in church, school lawsuit. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/17/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p1
The article reports that Prairie Valley Baptist Church has reached an agreement with Whitney Independent School District in Texas in a court case for holding its Christian Worldview Ministry at the school.
- KANSAS: School Funding Suit Filed. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/9/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33413, p9
The article reports on the move of a coalition of school districts to file a suit to overturn portions of the state's funding formula for public education in Kansas.
- School District Settles Dispute over Bible Club. // Bible Study Magazine;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the settlement of a lawsuit filed against Lindenhurst School District for prohibiting students to form a Bible club at school in Long Island, New York.
- Shelby County, Tenn., officials sue to block suburbs from creating their own school districts. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;6/27/2012, p1
The article focuses on the lawsuit filed by the Shelby County Board of Commissioners in Tennessee to block the elections on August 2, 2012 that could create six new suburban school districts, claiming that those who sought the elections are discriminating against African American residents.
- Teacher who said school building was making her sick will get $750,000. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;12/21/2012, p2
The article reports that the Seattle school district will settle for 750,000 U.S. dollars a lawsuit filed by drama and language instructor Denise Frisino, who was terminated after refusing to work in a school building that was causing her health problems.