Piano Plans GO
- TEXAS: Humble Appeal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p27
Reports on the election held in February 9, 2002 by the Humble Independent School District in Texas to win bond authorization. Estimated amount of bond authorization; Features of the bond authorization package.
- Texas school district's turmoil apparent in firings, rehirings. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/04/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30633, p3
Cites the issues affecting the San Antonio Independent School District's bond program. Financial and political pressure to control costs; Firing and rehiring of the bond management team; Concerns expressed by rating agencies with regard to the school district's future budget; Ratings for the...
- Rural Wisconsin District Improves Teaching and Learning Through Worldwide Connectivity. Nykl, Tom // T H E Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p50
Focuses on the move of the Tomorrow River School District in Amherst, Wisconsin to apply for a federal Technology Literacy Challenge Fund grant. Information on the Best Practices in Educational technology program offered by the school district as a part of the grant; Background on nonprofit...
- Birdville ISD Pushes GOs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32488, p31
The article reports on the initiative of the officials from the Birdville Independent School District to host three forums designed to convince voters to support a $128.6 million general obligation bond proposal in Texas. The proceeds of the bonds will be used primarily to finance the...
- Texas: Raising the Roof. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p27
Reports on the approval of general obligation bond issue for the Boerne Independent School District in Texas. Estimated amount of bond funds issued for the school district; Necessity for the issue of bond funds to the school district.
- L.A. College District Under Fire for Misuse of Bond Funds. WEBSTER, KEELEY // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p36
No abstract available.
- AISD to consider $1.5 million gymnasium bond. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/13/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p1
The article announces the plan of Aquilla Independent School District (ISD) in Texas to hold an early voting for its 1.5 billion dollars bond fund election to be held on November 2, 2010.
- Schools Stays Toasty With Biomass. // Home Energy;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p46
The article reports on the approval of an 8.6 million bond issue in 2005 that will be used to convert the broilers of Kellogg School Districts to new efficiency units fueled with wood byproducts. Aside from the said bond, the school district will also receive funding for the project from a...
- College Board Trustees Postpone Vote on S.A.T. Revision. Pitsch, Mark // Education Week;10/10/1990, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that the Education Department has awarded four grants totaling 1.2 million to school districts and education groups to spur innovative uses of educational technology in Washington. The selected grantees from among the 163 applicants have proposed to use such media as...