- Locals Cool on Perry Plan. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p31
Reports that Texas Governor Rick Perry has revealed a proposed tax cut plan that would place caps on local municipal taxes that could not be exceeded without voter approval.
- Puff politics. Williams, David A. // Fort Worth Business Press;5/14/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p65
Focuses on the proposal of Texas Governor Rick Perry to increase the cigarette tax in the state. Amount of the cigarette tax proposed by Perry; Criticisms on the proposal of Perry; Implications on Perry, the Republican Party and the state of Texas if the proposal is approved.
- TEXAS: Small-Town Sports Bill OK'd. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/22/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32634, p9
The article reports that a bill allowing small communities to use lodging taxes to upgrade sports and recreation facilities has passed both houses of the Legislature and awaits the signature of Texas Governor Rick Perry. The bill could apply to any town with a population between 34,000 and...
- Texas Voters To Decide On $2 Billion Bond Boost. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33995, p1
The article informs that Rick Perry, Governor of Texas is asking voters to approve draining two billion U.S. dollars from a nine billion U.S. dollars rainy day fund. It informs that the money would be used to help pay for projects intended to provide sufficient water to the drought stricken...
- Perry Wins Republican Nomination for Texas Governor. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33276, p4
The article reports that Governor Rick Perry has won the Republican nomination to run for a third term in Texas.
- Gov. Perry: Keep taxes low. // Texas Agriculture Magazine;2/15/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p7
The article offers information on the views of Governor Rick Perry regarding taxation on farmers in Texas.
- Perry's exit rearranges political landscape. // Fort Worth Business Press;7/15/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p36
The editor discusses the political commotion in the political system of Texas by the July 8, 2013 decision of Rick Perry, governor of Texas that he will not participate in re-election as governor.
- Questions for Rick Perry and the Tea Party. Bannon, Brad // U.S. News Digital Weekly;8/26/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 34, p17
The article assesses whether Texas Governor Rick Perry will release a list of traitors appointed by former U.S. president George W. Bush.
- Texas Cuts Threatened. // Language Magazine;Oct2010, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that Republican governor Rick Perry has called the Texas Education Agency to prepare a funding reduction plan due to the projected 18 billion dollars deficit in the state of Texas.