J.B. Hanauer Names Pollack to Board
- A Safe Home for Hard-Earned Wealth. // njbiz;2005 Profiles Supplement, p56
The article provides information on JBHanauer & Co., a financial services company in Parsippany, New Jersey. The firm focuses on the growth and preservation of wealth for the individual investor. It specializes on fixed-income securities. Referrals play an important role in the growth of JBHanauer.
- Siber Looks to Reshape J.B. Hanauer's Retail Brokerage Unit. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32465, p7
The article reports on the effort of Eric Siber of J.B. Hanauer & Co. to reshape the company's brokerage unit in the U.S. Siber is currently busy with blending old sales techniques with an innovative advertising campaign. His main goal is to expand client assets and its retail brokerage staff by...
- Canada Calling. // njbiz;3/19/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of J.B. Hanauer & Co., a Parsippany, New Jersey-based firm that specializes in fixed-income and wealth-management services, by the Royal Bank of Canada's U.S. brokerage subsidiary RBC Dain Rauscher of Minneapolis, Minnesota. J.B. Hanauer has 300 employees...
- SNAPSHOTS OF FIVE REGIONALS. // On Wall Street;Oct2007, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p48g
The article presents the profiles and strategies of five financial regional firms. The Royal Bank of Canada has acquired the J.B. Hanauer and is considering more acquisitions to go in line with the company's focus on internal growth. Jones Financial Cos. has been considered the fourth largest...
- RBC Dain in Deal For Hanauer Firm. // American Banker;3/14/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 50, p7
The article reports that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc., a unit of the Royal Bank of Canada, will purchase J.B. Hanauer & Co. Hanauer, based in New Jersey, offers fixed-income and wealth management services at five offices in three states. Hanauer has about $10 billion of assets under administration....
- RBC Dain To Acquire JB Hanauer. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/14/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32586, p1
The article reports on the announcement of RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. to acquire JB Hanauer & Co. in New Jersey. The deal would fold Hanauer into a financial services firm growing with the purchases of several smaller shops. According to the officials of RBC, the deal is scheduled to close in May...
- Paying the Price for Overpaying Executives. Sraeel, Holly // U.S. Banker;Sep2005, Vol. 115 Issue 9, p8
Comments on the issue of overpayed executives in the financial industry in the U.S. Need to reexamine how executives are compensated; Compensation strategies of companies' board members; Responsibilities of the board of directors in the compensation of executives.
- Analyst Says $10B Big Tobacco Penalty Would Not Hurt Settlement-Bached Bonds. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p4
The article reports that the federal government's unexpected request that tobacco companies be forced to cough up a $10 billion penalty instead of $130 billion for alleged past fraud probably would not have much immediate impact on outstanding bonds backed by national tobacco settlement...
- Stability is helping to increase sales of tax-exempt long paper, says N.J. firm. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/22/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30419, p9
Cites a finding by New Jersey-based securities firm J.B. Hanauer & Co. that Northeast retail investors find tax-exempt municipal bonds appealing and are investing in them. Value and stability of municipals favored by retail investors; Investors' reluctance about digesting certain bond rates.