Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Anniversary
- Orrick Celebrates 150 Years, Including More than a Century in Public Finance. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;8/30/2013, p1
The article reports on the celebration of 150th anniversary of the public finance services provider Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP and helping a municipal issuer in financing its infrastructure needs. It mentions about the types of financings and credit structures applied for a road...
- Orrick Names Radecki Partner in New York Office. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;2/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32319, p6
The article reports on the promotion of Alison J. Radecki to a partner at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP. Radecki has experienced in various areas of tax-exempt finance . She has served as bond counsel, underwriters' counsel and credit enhancer's counsel. She is familiar with a number of...
- NYC suits Frisco law firm. Gabriel, Frederick // Crain's New York Business;06/16/97, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p37
Focuses on Orrick Herrington and Sutcliffe a San Francisco based law firm, as it tries to establish itself in New York. Plans to compete with other New York firms; Size of the firm; Information on firm's growth plans; Problems faced by the firm.
- Orrick Was Top Bond Counsel Nationwide in First Quarter. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/18/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32113, p1
Reports that Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe took the top honors among bond counsel nationwide in the first quarter of 2005. Capitalization on a record first quarter for bond issuance; Maintenance of Hawkins Delafield & Wood of its third position from the first quarter of 2004; Amount of bonds...
- Orrick, Ambac, and BNY Take Their Top Spots in 1Q. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32608, p37
The article reports on the ranking of the financial companies having the most debts for the last quarter of 2006 in the U.S. The top company was Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe LLP with about $14.1 billion of public debt sales of through 82 deals and was followed by Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP...
- Orrick Offers Options for Strapped California Governments. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p23
The article reports on the move of Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP in San Francisco, California, to send out pamphlets entitled "Budget Relief and Deficit Financing By Local Governments in California," which gives options to local governments that are facing budget deficits in the area....
- Orrick looks for further growth in Los Angeles with new office head. Hobbs, Kathryn // Lawyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 31, pUS1
Deals with the appointment of real estate partner Michael McAndrews as head of the Los Angeles, California office of law firm Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe in July 2002. Reason for his selection; Background on the branch office.
- Orrick takes on $9bn State of California municipal finance deal. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;11/18/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 46, pUS1
Reports that Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, a law firm in California, has landed a $9-billion municipal finance deal with the state.
- Orrick Herrington Raids Ater Wynne's Public Finance Office in Portland. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31587, p6
Reports that San Francisco, California-based law firm Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP has hired several members of Ater Wynne LLP's public finance group in Portland, Oregon. Names of these persons; Positions held by the persons at Ater; Profile of these people.