Mesa, Ariz., Schools Weighing $29M Refunding, Plus Certificate Sale
- RBC Dain Rauscher Buying First Institutional Services to Bolster N.Y. Presence. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31527, p6
Reports on the agreement of Texas-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. to purchase the assets of New Jersey-based First Institutional Services. Corporate profile of First Institutional Services; Business plans of RBC; Provisions of the agreement.
- RBC DAIN CORRESPONDENT SERVICES. Kavanagh, Michael R. // Bank Investment Consultant;Nov2003, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p43
Features the Correspondent Services of RBC Dain Rauscher Corp. Commitment of the company to its customers; Focus on relationships; Strengths of the company.
- A Regional Firm at Heart. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p1
Highlights the merger of Minneapolis, Minnesota-based underwriter RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. with broker-dealer Tucker Anthony Sutro Corp. People who are expected to be laid off following the merger; Role of the underwriter in the country's public finance stressed; Other regional firms who have...
- KARL LEAVERTON. Olsen, Pat // On Wall Street;Apr2007, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p88
The article profiles Karl Leaverton, president of the Private Client Group, West Division of RBC Dain Rauscher. Leaverton, who grew up in Portland, Oregon and came from a family involved in the financial services industry, has 25 years behind him in securities business. Among the companies he...
- BRIAN PETERS. Olsen, Pat // On Wall Street;Apr2005, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p88
Presents an article on working in the securities industry as chief executive at RBC Dain Rauscher. Role of his father in his decision to enter the industry; Outlook on developing relationship with clients; Qualities needed in being good in the securities business.
- Canada Calling. // njbiz;3/19/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of J.B. Hanauer & Co., a Parsippany, New Jersey-based firm that specializes in fixed-income and wealth-management services, by the Royal Bank of Canada's U.S. brokerage subsidiary RBC Dain Rauscher of Minneapolis, Minnesota. J.B. Hanauer has 300 employees...
- RBC Hires N.J. 's Ann Flynn as Managing Director. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32192, p6
Reports on the hiring of Ann Flynn as managing director of the New York office of credit firm RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Career background; Job description; Years of experience in the financial services industry.
- TEXAS: Top Five Rankings in 2003. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p32
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisors and bond counsel in Texas in 2003. Citigroup; Morgan Stanley; RBC Dain Rauscher; Goldman Sachs; UBS Financial Services; First Southwest; McCall Parkhurst.
- RBC Dain in Deal For Hanauer Firm. // American Banker;3/14/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 50, p7
The article reports that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc., a unit of the Royal Bank of Canada, will purchase J.B. Hanauer & Co. Hanauer, based in New Jersey, offers fixed-income and wealth management services at five offices in three states. Hanauer has about $10 billion of assets under administration....