Texas Municipal Power Agency to Price $102M of Bonds
- Primary Mixed as Secondary Market Softens. Smith, Kate; Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/1/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F329, p1
The article focuses on major the negotiated bonds deals in the primary trading such as the California State University Trustee revenue bonds and the Illinois Sports Facility Authority refunding bonds. It mentions that tax-exempt money market funds declined by 908.2 million dollars in the week...
- Rochester, N.Y., Hospital Selling $35 Million of High-Yield Tax-Exempts. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32153, p4
Reports on the offering of a multi-million dollar unenhanced tax-exempt debt by Highland Hospital of Rochester in Rochester, New York. Price imposed for the sale of bonds; Use of the proceeds to help expand operations and refund some existing debt; Importance of the refunding to improve the...
- N.Y.C. May Up GO Deal To $1 Billion. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p1
New York City may increase a $650 million general obligation refunding deal that is being priced this week to $1 billion by adding a series of variable-rate bonds into the mix. In addition to selling $650 million in fixed-rate refunding bonds, the city said it is also considering selling $350...
- Port Sells Two Big Deals. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;6/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33732, p9
The article reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey have sold 600 million dollars worth of bonds, saving about 57.3 million dollars on the refunding portion.
- Cook County, Ill., Readies $215M Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p28
Reports on the preparation of Cook County, Illinois to refund its outstanding general obligation debts. Possibility of decline in municipal market prices following the possible war of U.S. with Iraq; Members of the underwriting team which is involved in refunding the debts; Ratings of the...
- N.Y.C. Sets $1.13B Advance Refunding. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p3
Reports on the advance refunding of the general obligation debt in New York City. Increase in bond yields; Estimation of value savings from the refunding; Rate of tax-exempt bonds.
- Washington Adds to Refunding, Pushing Size to $839M. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p24
The article reports on the addition refunding component of general obligation bond sale, pushing 839 million dollar debt in Washington in 2010.
- Ohio Readies $417M GO Refunding to Delay Debt Service. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/18/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33550, p32
The article reports on the 417 million dollars refunding of bonds to balance the two-year budget and delay the near-term debt service payments in Ohio.
- MARYLAND: Harford GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p31
Reports on the schedule of Harford County, Maryland to sell multi-million dollars of tax-exempt general obligation refunding bonds on January 8, 2002. Plans for the utilization of the sale's proceeds; Credit ratings given to the issue by different rating agencies.