SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- Results of Negotiated Sales . the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p24
Reports on the results of negotiated sales for bond and securities in various states of the U.S. Name of the companies those succeeded in purchasing the bonds through negotiation; Total amount of the bonds purchased by the company; Coupon rates for the bonds; Date for introducing the first coupon.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 19. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p2
Presents a chart showing information on the status of the securities market in the U.S. as of May 2004.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p3
A chart is presented that shows state of competitive bond sales as of January 20, 2016 including those offered by Alaska Municipal Bond Bk., San Francisco (City & Co.) and Montgomery County.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p4
A chart is presented that shows state of negotiated note sales as of January 20, 2016.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p5
A chart is presented that shows negotiated bond sales as of January 20, 2016 including those offered by Birmingham, NE Alabama Water Sewer & Fire and Phoenix Industrial Development Authority.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p6
A chart is presented that shows results of competitive sales as of January 20, 2016 including Florida Department of Transportation's Turnpike Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2016A, the General Obligation Bonds, Series 2016 of Galesburg (City) and the General Obligation Alternative Facilities...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p52
Lists planned debt offerings registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that have not yet come to market as of July 4, 2005.
- A New SLGS Wrinkle. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p1
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's revision of rules for State and Local Government Series (SLGS) securities. Illegal practice of bond professionals targeted by the revision; Use of the SLGS program by states and local govermments.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, August 3. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p2
Presents charts depicting the result of the August 3, 2005 securities trading in the U.S. Prices of government securities; Volume of 30-day treasuries.